Author Topic: Lawsuit says Roberto Alomar has full blown AIDS. And kept having unprotected sex.  (Read 2310 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
...And he was raped by two guys when he was 17! :wah:

Baseball great Roberto Alomar has full-blown AIDS but insisted on having unprotected sex, his ex-girlfriend charged Tuesday in a bombshell lawsuit.

"The test results of him being HIV-positive was given to him and the plaintiff on or about Feb.6, 2006," the $15 million negligence suit says.

His lawyer, Charles Bach, would not say whether Alomar is HIV-positive. "We believe this is a totally frivolous lawsuit. These allegations are baseless," Bach said. "He\'s healthy and would like to keep his health status private. We\'ll do our talking in court."

Alomar\'s father, Mets bench coach Sandy Alomar, said the claims were news to him. "That\'s the first time we ever heard of that," he said from Puerto Rico.

He didn\'t think his son could keep a serious illness secret. "I imagine I would know," he said.

In April 2005, Alomar told Dall he was suffering from erectile dysfunction and confided "he was raped by two Mexican men after playing a ballgame in New Mexico or a Southwestern state when he was 17," the suit says.

A few months later, the couple moved to Cleveland, where Alomar supposedly tested positive. Dall claims that after she learned Alomar had AIDS, she tested negative and no longer had unprotected sex with him.

They broke up last October.

She is demanding at least $15 million in punitive damages, claiming Alomar caused her emotional distress and exposed her children to the virus.

"He jeopardized the health, well-being and life of the plaintiff, which caused her to have a fear of contracting AIDS, often referred to as AIDS phobia," the suit says.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/02/10/2009-02-10_15m_lawsuit_claims_exmet_roberto_alomar_.html

and the name of this forum is No Glove No Love... :sigh:

wildcoyote

• El Cuco
An outrageous claim from a bitter ex looking for money?  This article has less credibility than a wikipedia entry.
A man who has seen the things I have seen,
experienced the loss and pain I have experienced,
I transcend race, hombre.

peaches626

aids phobia, huh?
taints rule, gypsies drool!

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
He\'s healthy and would like to keep his health status private.

Yet in seconds millions have found out that he suffer\'s from erectile dysfunction, full blown AIDS and was raped.

It\'s a wacky wild world.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
You better think twice about spitting at someone.
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
Quote from: Yoda;219483
You better think twice about spitting at someone.

Damn, beat me to it.
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California