Author Topic: phish + timmy tour = hampton?  (Read 496 times)

TerryOB

• http://
phish + timmy tour = hampton?
« on: February 09, 2009, 06:57:38 pm »
not sure if there was a better thread for this.  i did a search for hampton but didn\'t come up with much.

anyways, how\'s it going folks?  i moved out to san francisco about a year ago and i love it out here but i miss being able to drive up the road and see the breakfast as well as party with the rest of you clowns.

i got to see the boys when they rolled through town last october which was a nice treat and i helped arrange a timmy show while he was visiting last month which gave me my timmy tour fix for a while but i still haven\'t gotten to see the rest of you crazy cats in far too long!   i\'m flying to va next month to check out phish 3.0 and was hoping to run into some of you while i\'m there.  

i\'ve also spoken to tim and it looks like he will be playing at least one set either before or after phish on sunday! the details haven\'t all been ironed out yet but i\'ll try to remember to post more info here as the plans become more concrete.  

but let me know if any of you will be in hampton that weekend because it would be great to catch up!   and fyi, if you send private messages then it notifies my email that you are trying to reach me so that\'s the best way to find me since i don\'t come on these boards as often these days.

march 6th can\'t get here soon enough. hope to see you there!