Author Topic: Obama is kind of a dick...  (Read 6408 times)

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
Obama is kind of a dick...
« on: February 06, 2009, 08:36:11 am »

blatantly and completely stolen from elsewhere

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 08:51:06 am »
good. fuck cats. Guardians of hell. Never even mentioned in the bible meaning that Noah didn\'t even want them on the arc.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

SlimPickens

• just the tip
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 09:00:16 am »

« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 09:00:16 am by SlimPickens »

phirehead

• dodging ser crazy
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 09:18:18 am »
Quote from: Spacey;219039
good. fuck cats. Guardians of hell. Never even mentioned in the bible meaning that Noah didn\'t even want them on the arc.

You always say that when you come over, but I know you secretly love Thumbs.

BTW, jking, that was fucking hilarious-thank you.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 09:27:20 am »
I see cats as furry footballs. I don\'t stop kicking until the ball is completely air free.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 11:05:33 am »
Quote from: Spacey;219050
I see cats as furry footballs. I don\'t stop kicking until the ball is completely air free.

i will cut you from your grundle to your gullet,brah..
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 11:11:13 am »
Quote from: freddiewaht;219066

still won\'t bring Scottie and Guinness back.

Bet I can punt it from the Porch to the Branford Green, brah!

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 12:38:29 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;219069
Quote from: freddiewaht;219066

still won\'t bring Scottie and Guinness back.

Bet I can punt it from the Porch to the Branford Green, brah!

you son of a bitch!!!

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 01:01:18 pm »
<---- Plans on getting drunk and attempting fur ball football tonight.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 02:07:28 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;219086

cant be as bad as steevie gettin drunk and playing the wonderball with scott last week..

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 04:17:50 pm »
Quote from: freddiewaht;219095
Quote from: Spacey;219086

cant be as bad as steevie gettin drunk and playing the wonderball with scott last week..

Might luck out with my phone losing all of the contacts. I plan to take my phone to a field and destroy it a la the fax machine in Office Space.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 05:18:58 pm »
Obama isn\'t just a dick, he\'s a fraud.  I wouldn\'t doubt if his presidency becomes the biggest disappointment when all is said and done.  Shame on all the peeps who turned him into a T-shirt icon when he was just a junior senator that had accomplished very little (aside from being a black man who ascended through top schools etc. on his way to Presidency). Campaign of hope = campaign of hype.  He talked a great game to get elected and now the Porker in chief is playing the same big gov\'t game of waste and ineffectual leadership.  Wasteful spending that taxpayers are gonna have to cover that obviously is of little concern to all his friends who did not pay taxes (Read: Geithner, Daschle................).

I know mine is not going to be a popular opinion on the forum but I think people are blinded; being merely an alternative to Bush and a black man are not criteria enough for the level of fanaticism we have seen for the guy..  His term is young and I "hope" I am wrong and eat my words but I do not have much "hope" for the porker.

I feel better, thanks! ;)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 05:55:29 pm by alexanderzurflu »
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Rickey Roux

• The Ludes Did It
    • http://www.myspace.com/rickeyroux
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 07:14:09 pm »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;219113
Obama isn\'t just a dick, he\'s a fraud.  I wouldn\'t doubt if his presidency becomes the biggest disappointment when all is said and done.  Shame on all the peeps who turned him into a T-shirt icon when he was just a junior senator that had accomplished very little (aside from being a black man who ascended through top schools etc. on his way to Presidency). Campaign of hope = campaign of hype.  He talked a great game to get elected and now the Porker in chief is playing the same big gov\'t game of waste and ineffectual leadership.  Wasteful spending that taxpayers are gonna have to cover that obviously is of little concern to all his friends who did not pay taxes (Read: Geithner, Daschle................).

I know mine is not going to be a popular opinion on the forum but I think people are blinded; being merely an alternative to Bush and a black man are not criteria enough for the level of fanaticism we have seen for the guy..  His term is young and I "hope" I am wrong and eat my words but I do not have much "hope" for the porker.

I feel better, thanks! ;)

I rarely talk about a politics, but....

Al, I have to say that I agree with you for the most part. After the last 8 years, the sentiment among younger voters became "I\'d vote for anyone but a facist."  The facist party groomed McCain to be Bush II and this country wanted no part of it, and understandably so.  A great orator (bullshitter?), Obama was a senator from my state and I really can\'t name anything he has ever done for me in his time in office here.  His handlers did a wonderful job of selling him, but, lieu of the last 8 years, it wasn\'t all that hard to do.  Obama is a classic case of being in the right place at the right time.  I hate the two party system of government in this county. It is a complete and utter failure.  In so many elections we are forced to vote (or not vote at all) for the lesser of two evils.  In Australia when there is an election there are numerous candidates on the ballot (the election in 2008 had five) and you must rank them from top to bottom.  Many of them are from the same parties.  The one who ranks the highest gets the job.  Seems much fairer to me.  I won\'t even get into the whole electoral college thing.  When I hear financial analysts talking about the S & P possibly going down another 30%, it\'s time to buckle up and hold on tight. We are in for one bumpy ride, especially for fifty-somethings like myself who have seen our retirement holdings get pummeled over the last 6 months.  Oh, my poor Citigroup stock (from 54 to 3 in less than two years).  Let\'s all wish him well, for our own sake.
You Lucky Bastards!

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2009, 07:39:57 pm »
Obama has a lot on his plate. there is a lot that has been royally fucked by the failed policies of the rethugs for the past 8 years. Our economy is in the shitter, something needs to be done, and that something is not more tax cuts.
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

jking

• thanks!!
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 08:14:55 pm »
Porker in chief is playing the same big gov\'t game of waste and ineffectual leadership

:lol: :lol:

how would you suggest getting the economy stimulated?? more tax breaks that haven\'t worked in the past 8 years?? yes, there is about 2% of the current bill that should be in a normal budget and not a stimulus bill. fair enough. otherwise, most leading economists seem to think this plan is fairly well constructed and offers the best long term solutions (see bloomberg).

a fraud??? ineffectual leadership? ok, its been 16 days, what exactly would you like to have seen him do thus far to show more effective leadership?

ricky, you seem more pissed at the general state of politics in this country than at anything he\'s actually done so far. which is certainly fair and understandable. but you\'re lumping in the blame for the two party system, the electoral college, the declining s&p and your stock losses as stuff that obama should have what? fixed already? it seems to me more like you\'re worried that the same level of bs is gonna happen with this president as with the last. no president has ever been as atrocious as bush was (in a myriad of ways), so even if obama is as bad as, say, nixon, he will still necessarily have to be better than dubya...

and i say this as no obama fanboy. i just believe in giving a guy more than two weeks before making a judgment on what kind of leader he is.