Author Topic: The Field; Bridgeport, CT  (Read 7082 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
The Field; Bridgeport, CT
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2009, 11:40:01 am »
You might be better off.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2009, 12:31:43 pm »
wow, didn\'t expect to come into this thread and see statistical charts! only on dot info... i love you mofos!! :lol:

parking ain\'t no thang, penny. it\'s a great spot. hope you make it up there. great beers on tap.

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2009, 12:34:34 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;220937
The way he has been bashing Bridgeport lately I would not be surprised to see him get jumped at the Field Friday night. You know how those Bridgeporter\'s read .info religiously.

Duane\'s an 18 yr vet of that town, if he doesn\'t jump me himself I\'m sure he can track down some former neighbors to do the job.

Quote from: oldnewbie
not to mention, where could we possibly find an acceptable room anywhere in that slum?

You can\'t.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2009, 12:41:51 pm »
have fun locking your cars everybody! Slim, vallo can get you a lojack if you would feel safer. I already have plans for saturday but I\'ll see you in the lovely town of woooostah.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

badash3298

• tiny dancer
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2009, 07:48:59 pm »
might as well say, I\'m not too fond of bport myself. the last time i went to the acoustic cafe my car got kicked and now theres a nice dent in it.
i still go to bport, only for music, but just dont like to drive there...
Ive been waiting so long
To be where Im going

stublatt

« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2009, 02:26:12 pm »
Black Rock a very cool area - almost a college crowd kind of feel to it.  Plz don\'t forget that, less than a half mile from Toads is, IMHO, NOT a place that I\'d want to end up following a killer show - and I don\'t ever see anyone bashing New Haven when a Toad\'s show is posted on the board.  Bottom line - there are good and bad to just about any place you go - even Oahu!  Embrace the goodness, and don\'t be stupid!  Happy 30th, TPalms!

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2009, 02:42:40 pm »
i hear that Za will be making its grand return in honor of tim\'s birthday.

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2009, 03:18:50 pm »
^^^callin nannies. mmm i want some za :drool:
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

stublatt

« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2009, 10:48:22 am »
After you get done checking in to your Black Rock area hotels today, head on down the road to The Chef\'s Table in Fairfield - a little Sammy B session -  Sat afternoon  2 to 4.

http://www.chefstable.com

thatguy

« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2009, 06:09:19 pm »
gonna be ser biz tonite.oh ya,anyone got room for me?i live in milford.i mean a ride...

LBoogie

« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2009, 08:29:19 pm »
Quote from: galenas;220960
wow, didn\'t expect to come into this thread and see statistical charts! only on dot info... i love you mofos!! :lol:

parking ain\'t no thang, penny. it\'s a great spot. hope you make it up there. great beers on tap.

.....respect the cone......

princesscaspian

• gemini tactics
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2009, 08:55:28 pm »
Quote from: LBoogie;221418
Quote from: galenas;220960

.....respect the cone......

rotfl rotfl rotfl
and what CAN you do, when your world is invaded by a reggaejunkiejew?!?

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2009, 09:18:25 pm »
Here\'s the Pie chart for procrastination...  O ... formulated recently by Mr. Martin
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2009, 02:47:35 am »
...Episode 30... that was phenomenal !!!!
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.