Author Topic: Setlist: 2008-11-29 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT  (Read 18624 times)

ChrisF

• http://
Setlist: 2008-11-29 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2008, 09:04:59 pm »
sendspace upload in progress...

...per usual

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2008, 09:35:21 pm »
oh my god im jonesin !!!
*Gia*

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
> Lit
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2008, 12:15:55 am »
Wow.  I really wish I could have been at this show!  The end of the show (starting w/ the circus music) is for real.  :guitar:.
♥♫∞

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2008, 01:27:55 pm »
This is the best Breakfast show I\'ve heard in a long time. Wish I could have been there that weekend!!
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

tpalms4prez

• :banwpoa:
« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2008, 03:51:02 pm »
THE STORY OF A LIFE TIME. so my name is zack fortier and i have been a huge breakfast fan since 2001 and love every bit of their adventure, but on with the story. the night this show came out on archive i downloaded it and threw it right on to my ipod and went off to this girls house. when i got on to 91 south buquebus came on and i startin jammin hard core and wasn\'t really paying attention to how fast i was going untill i saw blue light in my rear view, so i yelled fuck and pulled over with music still going. when my car finally came to a stop i sadly i hit pause and wait for the cop.  when he got up to the window he asked if i knew why i was being pulled over, and i said must have been going a little fast sir. and he looked at me and said a little you were going 116 mph what could possibly make you go that fast, and i told him i had just downloaded a new show by a band called the breakfast, and this where he stoped me and said the breakfast? they are the most incredible band i have ever heard, and he proceeded to tell me that his son was just introduced to them by some kid at his work and thats how he heard them and when i asked him what his son name was i relized that he was the dish bitch at the place i cook at and i was the kid who introduced the breakfast to his son, and when i told him this he just gave me a big smile handed me back my shit and said have a nice day sir. so to conclude my story the breakfast has gotten me out of a huge speeding ticket with out even knowing it THANKS BOYS :) and i will see you on the 26th
P.S this show is fucking phenomenal jordan has to be back to stay he has to.
this event happened on wednesday the 10th of december at 10:30 pm so if anyone was traveling south on 91 around d that time and saw someone being pulled over around springfield that was me :)

thatguy

« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2008, 04:51:02 pm »
ser story brah!i wish that worked for me.

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2008, 06:35:14 pm »
hahahaa!!! that is one of the best stories i have ever heard! awesome!!

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2008, 07:21:58 pm »
speaking of the police...
<< calls the nannie police on that story..
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #98 on: December 12, 2008, 01:52:28 pm »
ya that story is the the most nannies ive heard in a while
*Gia*

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2008, 02:19:38 pm »
Quote from: bezerker;213435
ya that story is the the most nannies ive heard in a while
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2009, 05:03:56 am »
I\'ve listened to this show straight through twice finally. ChrisPitch mentioned it but more support is necessary for Help On the Way > Slipknot being disgusting. Tim is out of his fucking mind, band followed more than well. HLH is SICK. Really, whole show is fantastic.  Jordan, stay. You are the mesh needed in these crazy bball shorts. Thanks band for making drives feel grrrrrrrreat.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2009, 02:46:59 pm »
Quote from: Gordo;215366
I\'ve listened to this show straight through twice finally. ChrisPitch mentioned it but more support is necessary for Help On the Way > Slipknot being disgusting. Tim is out of his fucking mind, band followed more than well. HLH is SICK. Really, whole show is fantastic.  Jordan, stay. You are the mesh needed in these crazy bball shorts. Thanks band for making drives feel grrrrrrrreat.

Yeah dude, help> slip is grime time. Tim really embraces the Jer.
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2009, 03:51:28 pm »
Quote from: Gfunk;215403
Quote from: Gordo;215366

Yeah dude, help> slip is grime time. Tim really embraces the Jer.

after getting beat\'n over the head by Steve for the past couple years
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-