Author Topic: The LOST Season 5 Thread  (Read 28058 times)

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
LOST Season 5 News & Discussion
« Reply #135 on: March 20, 2009, 04:42:02 pm »
nope, baby\'s his.

peaches626

« Reply #136 on: March 20, 2009, 04:49:42 pm »
so i guess the guy that argued with jin about checking the radar for a plane is Radzinsky (sp?) who is also apparently the guy who was in the original hatch with desmond pushin the button. he shot himself in the head and his blood was still on the ceiling....

weird
taints rule, gypsies drool!

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #137 on: March 25, 2009, 10:14:25 pm »
:holyshit:
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #138 on: March 25, 2009, 10:25:51 pm »
flashbacks again...

hey, if locke is able to come back from the dead....

where the eff is claire.
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #139 on: March 26, 2009, 08:52:15 am »
I think if you die ON the island, you\'re dead. otherwise wouldn\'t all the babies have survived?

last night was really good. However, ben obviously will survive because as faraday said (which i explained wrong last time and everyone yelled at me for), you can try all you want to change the future all you want, but the timeline will correct itself. Obviously ben has to be alive later in the show, so he must live no matter how close to death he comes at any point in his childhood. Was really good getting all the sayid info but I want them to go back to sun in 2004 and see what she\'s going to do next.

also, did anyone else notice how kate hesitated and glanced over her shoulder back into the living room when saywer came to her house? someone was in there with her that she didn\'t want him to see... I\'m guessing jack.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #140 on: March 26, 2009, 09:04:30 am »
Quote from: FrankZappa;224242
also, did anyone else notice how kate hesitated and glanced over her shoulder back into the living room when saywer came to her house? someone was in there with her that she didn\'t want him to see... I\'m guessing jack.

It was definitely Hurley
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

ulee

• Psygned in
« Reply #141 on: March 26, 2009, 09:16:49 am »
so they can\'t change the future by killing Ben?
lame.

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #142 on: March 26, 2009, 09:48:33 am »
i have to disagree that last night was "really good" paul. for a season that\'s supposed to be all killer & no filler, this episode was pretty slow even if it built up to one very important event. and considering that last week was a \'set-up\' episode, i was expecting much more.

ben\'s definitely not dead, because he\'s alive in 2009. remember when ben shot locke and left him for dead in the mass grave? don\'t forget the special healing power of the island...sayid should have shot him in the face if he was ser about it
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Vassillios

« Reply #143 on: March 26, 2009, 10:26:28 am »
all this 1977 bs is boring because we all know it\'s going to lead to the mass killing of dharma and into the future we all know. they might as well just skip ahead to where the 815ers (and juliet, miles etc.) figure out how they\'re going to avoid this killing spree... it def all has to do with ben, whidmore, and alpert. or maybe they all die before this mass killing, and we\'re just watching them all live out there stupid lives on the island until the point we already know.

the interesting shit is the NOW... with ben, sun, lapidus and locke... they need to be showing more of that, bc it\'s all unexpected. maybe they run into the 1977ers somehow through another time skip?

and also, where the eff are the other crash survivors? rose, bernard, extras, etc. technically, they should be in 1977 as well, but after 3 years you would think sawyer and pals would have run into them. unless they are completely in hiding with the others. or dead. who cares, those characters sucked anyway, it would just be poorly written if they don\'t come back to those characters at all.

and jack\'s dad is obv alive... he returned to the island in the coffin and pulled a locke. it\'s just a matter of how he disappears so easily.

last nights episode was really slow, and annoying that they only focused on sayid. i thought he was gonna die and it would be over for him, bc his duty in life is basically done. but i guess not. this show just needs to answer all the questions and get it over with. gotta wait a whole other season, ugh.

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #144 on: March 26, 2009, 10:52:33 am »
Quote from: Vassillios;224255
all this 1977 bs is boring because we all know it\'s going to lead to the mass killing of dharma and into the future we all know. they might as well just skip ahead to where the 815ers (and juliet, miles etc.) figure out how they\'re going to avoid this killing spree... it def all has to do with ben, whidmore, and alpert. or maybe they all die before this mass killing, and we\'re just watching them all live out there stupid lives on the island until the point we already know.

the interesting shit is the NOW... with ben, sun, lapidus and locke... they need to be showing more of that, bc it\'s all unexpected. maybe they run into the 1977ers somehow through another time skip?

and also, where the eff are the other crash survivors? rose, bernard, extras, etc. technically, they should be in 1977 as well, but after 3 years you would think sawyer and pals would have run into them. unless they are completely in hiding with the others. or dead. who cares, those characters sucked anyway, it would just be poorly written if they don\'t come back to those characters at all.

and jack\'s dad is obv alive... he returned to the island in the coffin and pulled a locke. it\'s just a matter of how he disappears so easily.

last nights episode was really slow, and annoying that they only focused on sayid. i thought he was gonna die and it would be over for him, bc his duty in life is basically done. but i guess not. this show just needs to answer all the questions and get it over with. gotta wait a whole other season, ugh.

the fact that you are this frusterated and looking for answers means they are doing somethign right.
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

Vassillios

« Reply #145 on: March 26, 2009, 10:54:13 am »
^yeah totally. mid-season is always the worst.

jking

• thanks!!
« Reply #146 on: March 26, 2009, 11:28:10 am »

peaches626

« Reply #147 on: March 26, 2009, 12:22:40 pm »
claire? rose and bernard? desmond and penny? widmore?

with the episodes only being an hour at a shot, the story is just too wide to cover everybody- but i wana know what\'s up with these people!
taints rule, gypsies drool!

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
    • http://www.myspace.com/antbach
« Reply #148 on: March 26, 2009, 07:02:29 pm »
claire - hanging out with jacks dad
rose and bernard - in hiding on \'the other island\' with the other survivors
des and penny - bangin like jack rabbits in the middle of the ocean somewhere
widmore - trying to con farady into finding the \'new\' location of the island (he did leave right?)

me - as clueless as everyone, but little ben definitely doesn\'t die, and if he does big ben somehow materializes in 1977.
"Okay everybody, for my next miracle, I\'m going to turn water into funk!"

Rujah

• team digest
« Reply #149 on: April 01, 2009, 04:31:55 pm »
Just heard Lost is TWO hours tonight!
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................