Author Topic: True Blood  (Read 26298 times)

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
True Blood
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2009, 01:15:45 pm »
I agree that the Maryann plot blows, but they have to do something to keep people interested in what\'s going on in LA while Sookie is in Dallas and Jason is off to psycho religion camp...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
True Blood
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2009, 12:43:28 am »
in the preview for next show, daphne says that MaryAnn is immortal... could lead to something very important confronting the super-powerful, though mortal/dead, vamps. MaryAnn also seems interested in Sookie.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
True Blood
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2009, 07:15:31 am »
Maryann is only interested in Sookie because she feels that she is a threat to her control over Tara...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

tyzack

• http://
True Blood
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2009, 07:40:31 am »
Everyone is interested in sookie.
Apartheid: A policy of segregation and political and economic discrimination.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
True Blood
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2009, 08:34:42 am »
Quote from: tyzack;237035
Everyone is interested in sookie.

myself included...

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
True Blood
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2009, 03:34:13 pm »
i\'m glad sookie shows the goods
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

tyzack

True Blood
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2009, 03:51:27 pm »
Quote from: Vassillios;237099
i\'m glad sookie shows the goods

Yeah, but she\'s dumb as a fucking rock.

Okay, maybe not dumb; she\'s about as subtle as a hydrogen bomb.

Todaysparkles

• The Breakfast Blondie
    • http://www.myspace.com/todaysparkles
True Blood
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2009, 04:51:26 pm »
So I was thinking about, the other day, how Arlene told Terry she had a surprise for him and they ended up at Maryann\'s shady ass sex party?
What\'s that about?
I guess maybe she had a different surprise in mind but still.
I want more Barry, damnit.
Seasons don't fear the reaper

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
True Blood
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2009, 06:26:54 pm »
Quote from: Todaysparkles;237103
So I was thinking about, the other day, how Arlene told Terry she had a surprise for him and they ended up at Maryann\'s shady ass sex party?
What\'s that about?
I guess maybe she had a different surprise in mind but still.
I want more Barry, damnit.

I was wondering the same thing.

Quote from: Yoda;237033
Maryann is only interested in Sookie because she feels that she is a threat to her control over Tara...

I don\'t know about that. I feel like Tara might be the pawn for Maryann to get closer to Sookie. Everyone I talk to hates this storyline, but it\'s goddamn interesting to me. I have no idea how it\'s going to shape up.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 06:26:54 pm by Gordo »
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

tyzack

True Blood
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2009, 08:12:53 am »
Quote from: Gordo;237113
I don\'t know about that. I feel like Tara might be the pawn for Maryann to get closer to Sookie. Everyone I talk to hates this storyline, but it\'s goddamn interesting to me. I have no idea how it\'s going to shape up.

I don\'t hate it.

I don\'t understand it.

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
True Blood
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2009, 09:53:01 am »
Quote from: tyzack;237140

I don\'t hate it.

I don\'t understand it.

Yeah, like why is Daphne on her side if Maryann is the one who scratched up her back? Maybe Maryann has a way of doing this without people knowing, like putting them in their funky huge pupil state.
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
True Blood
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2009, 10:39:13 am »
Quote from: Vassillios;237145

I don\'t hate it.

I don\'t understand it.

Yeah, like why is Daphne on her side if Maryann is the one who scratched up her back? Maybe Maryann has a way of doing this without people knowing, like putting them in their funky huge pupil state.

Maybe that\'s what happens to you if you don\'t get the nail out of you like they did for Sookie...

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
True Blood
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2009, 04:30:40 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;237148
Quote from: Vassillios;237145

I don\'t hate it.

I don\'t understand it.

Maybe that\'s what happens to you if you don\'t get the nail out of you like they did for Sookie...

Or maybe her being a shape-shifter saved her life without needing vamp blood to cure her. If Sookie survived the attack without drinking blood, she would\'ve still had scars on her back.

I think the "funky huge pupil state" is important. Nobody talks about shit the next day, and Eggs proved she erases minds when he found the spot 2 miles off the road. Weird though, her servant and Daphne were unaffected. I wonder why she chooses some people and not others, and I want to know what the fuck is up with Eggs being her roadie.

tyzack

True Blood
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2009, 05:05:29 pm »
Quote from: Gordo;237197

I think the "funky huge pupil state" is important. Nobody talks about shit the next day, and Eggs proved she erases minds when he found the spot 2 miles off the road. Weird though, her servant and Daphne were unaffected. I wonder why she chooses some people and not others, and I want to know what the fuck is up with Eggs being her roadie.

I don\'t think that state works on shifters; sam didn\'t go bug-eyed (but she can force a shift)

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
True Blood
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2009, 05:08:01 pm »
Quote from: tyzack;237204
Quote from: Gordo;237197

I don\'t think that state works on shifters; sam didn\'t go bug-eyed (but she can force a shift)

she definitely can push her powers onto people, like the bugeyed shit and when everyone was pissed at tara.  i just think she\'s lame.  she\'s some supposed demi-god and she just does cheap catty shit.  step it up if you\'re so hardcore.