Author Topic: New Lineup  (Read 54110 times)

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
New Lineup
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2008, 11:46:27 am »
I vote for band with bucket and spoons. :)
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
New Lineup
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2008, 11:46:58 am »
RAQ isn\'t DISBANDING - they are still RAQ. Todd Stoops is just filling in for Matt to help us out until we figure something out. Thats all. Todd Stoops is not joining The Breakfast.
He is, like the press release said, taking over and finishing the year out with The Breakfast.
Plain and Simple. We look forward to Todd helping us out. we are here to make music be it a three piece, four piece, five piece, or a band with buckets and spoons. Matt is missing tour dates for he is doing a movie soundtrack and cameo\'s and also has decided to go to Greece and play with Melvin Sparks for a week. We appreciate Matt\'s contribution to this band over the past year and wish him well.

Tim Palmieri over and out.

I\'m not buying it...Source??? :)
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
New Lineup
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2008, 11:49:21 am »
Damn. Stoops for two months will still be sick though
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
New Lineup
« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2008, 11:50:41 am »
Quote from: NickNels;204401
RAQ isn\'t DISBANDING - they are still RAQ. Todd Stoops is just filling in for Matt to help us out until we figure something out. Thats all. Todd Stoops is not joining The Breakfast.
He is, like the press release said, taking over and finishing the year out with The Breakfast.
Plain and Simple. We look forward to Todd helping us out. we are here to make music be it a three piece, four piece, five piece, or a band with buckets and spoons. Matt is missing tour dates for he is doing a movie soundtrack and cameo\'s and also has decided to go to Greece and play with Melvin Sparks for a week. We appreciate Matt\'s contribution to this band over the past year and wish him well.

I\'m not buying it...Source??? :)

I know. Kid posts like he is in the band or something.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Me!

• life got in the way
New Lineup
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2008, 11:56:15 am »
I say long live the 3-piece!!  The final three piece show was one of the best Breakfast shows, of any incarnation, I\'ve seen.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 12:01:35 pm by Me! »
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
New Lineup
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2008, 11:58:37 am »
Quote from: Klout;204292
I will definitely miss WNU

yea me too. never got to see IAQ, a damn shame. those 2 tunes were definitely awesome and will be missed.

Quote from: Me!;204408
I say long live the 3-piece!!  The final three piece show was one of the best Breakfast shows, of an incarnation, I\'ve seen.

i feel like that show is one of those best shows ever that no one even knows about. Spunk>Question>Spunk?
forfuckinget about it
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 11:58:37 am by Lexington »
caress me, aunt jemima

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
New Lineup
« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2008, 12:01:38 pm »
Quote from: Lexington;204410

I say long live the 3-piece!!  The final three piece show was one of the best Breakfast shows, of an incarnation, I\'ve seen.

i feel like that show is one of those best shows ever that no one even knows about. Spunk>Question>Spunk?
forfuckinget about it

Indeed.

I believe I was there.

Vassillios

New Lineup
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2008, 12:01:55 pm »
IAQ was short lived, damn. I liked that song too.

Saw the three piece once at higher ground and i thought they ripped just as much with tim working two jobs. it\'s definitely very impressive what he does with they keys and guitar, and a lot of noobs will have their jaws dropping when they see that.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
New Lineup
« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2008, 12:03:41 pm »
Quote from: tmn8r1;204398
Quote from: Matt o;204241
Shortly after I realized this, I heard that RAQ was disbanding.

Well, there goes 3 pages of hopeful Stoops-hype.

I just love seeing another Palmieri quote like: "We are here to make music be it a three piece, four piece, five piece, or a band with buckets and spoons." You\'re a fucking animal dude. Keep making music because you\'re special. I don\'t believe in god, but if I did, I\'d insert some cheesy line about you "being put on this earth to make music." Bottom line is, well, YOU\'RE A FUCKING ANIMAL!

See you in Chicago.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Me!

• life got in the way
New Lineup
« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2008, 12:05:44 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;204414

forfuckinget about it

Indeed.

I believe I was there.

I\'m not sure you were.  Maybe you came down in the van though.

Setlist: 2007-07-27 - Camp Barefoot; Gore, VA
I: jam > Inner Glimpse, Psygn, Tricky Ways, Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky > Over Exposure, Spunk > Question > Spunk, Tunage

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
New Lineup
« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2008, 12:06:24 pm »
Quote from: tmn8r1;204398
 Todd Stoops is not joining The Breakfast.

:sadban:
caress me, aunt jemima

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
New Lineup
« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2008, 12:07:43 pm »
i was there and it was fucking AWESOME!!!

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
New Lineup
« Reply #102 on: September 26, 2008, 12:09:58 pm »
Quote from: Me!;204418
Quote from: Spacey;204414

forfuckinget about it

Indeed.

I believe I was there.

I\'m not sure you were.  Maybe you came down in the van though.

Setlist: 2007-07-27 - Camp Barefoot; Gore, VA
I: jam > Inner Glimpse, Psygn, Tricky Ways, Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky > Over Exposure, Spunk > Question > Spunk, Tunage

definitely not there, brosepheous.

Vassillios

New Lineup
« Reply #103 on: September 26, 2008, 12:12:16 pm »
looks like tricky ways will make it\'s way into more setlists as a 3 piece

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
New Lineup
« Reply #104 on: September 26, 2008, 12:12:22 pm »
I\'ll respectfully decide to ignore everything tim posted.

YEAH STOOPS!