Author Topic: So, now that Beatles A-Z is done...  (Read 4870 times)

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
So, now that Beatles A-Z is done...
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2008, 08:42:07 am »
Wow - I\'ve never been called the anti-christ of anything before.  I must be getting good.

You\'re right and ever obscure european prog & electronic band is in good taste.

The Band IS GOOD MUSIC.

On another note, someone before me mentioned Springsteen A-Z, there are 255 songs listed on his website, this might be enough to fill a 4-5 gig slot.  I know it\'s not going to happen since 99% of the fan-base hate The Boss.

But in all honesty, all the effort that goes into these side projects should be put into advancing The Breakfast.
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Mamalakabubadaya

• http://
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2008, 11:14:25 am »
Quote from: Yoda;201349

On another note, someone before me mentioned Springsteen A-Z, there are 255 songs listed on his website, this might be enough to fill a 4-5 gig slot.  I know it\'s not going to happen since 99% of the fan-base hate The Boss.

if this ever happens, i quit. i will kick myself off of breakfast lot for life and find some other band to follow around.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2008, 11:40:18 am »
Eat me. Bruce RULES!
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2008, 12:05:43 pm »
Quote from: Mamalakabubadaya;201357
Quote from: Yoda;201349

if this ever happens, i quit. i will kick myself off of breakfast lot for life and find some other band to follow around.

DS Newbers

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2008, 04:24:01 pm »
not that they\'re going to do anything like this again....but you guys are right, they should do zappa or steely dan or the like,  so that they can do a meet and greet with every single solitary person who attends before the show. it shouldn\'t take very long.

klaashole

• I miss Jerry
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2008, 06:18:08 pm »
How about these four at Daniels St.  Copy the link to the address bar.  Worth it!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxEX__YXmDs&feature=related

thatguy

« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2008, 09:08:17 pm »
ser!!

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2008, 10:46:10 am »
i dont know how it would be feasible....the best of 90s Alternative one hit wonders A to Z.

tyzack

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2008, 10:49:04 am »
Panio concertos A-Z

All concertos, all composers.

A few years ago WGBH in Boston did all of Bach\'s concertos (it lasted pretty much May through September) on their Classical Morning - Weekend show.
Apartheid: A policy of segregation and political and economic discrimination.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2008, 08:55:59 am »
Word on the street is that at 8pm on January 10th at Daniel Street in Milford is that the Beatles A to Z project returns for an evening of electric Beatles.

I was asked to make a thread but I figure the powers that be will get to it so until then I will just bump this.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2008, 09:08:39 am »
Quote from: Spacey;214416
Word on the street is that at 8pm on January 10th at Daniel Street in Milford is that the Beatles A to Z project returns for an evening of electric Beatles.

I was asked to make a thread but I figure the powers that be will get to it so until then I will just bump this.

I dont think its just word on the street anymore. Its listed on the side projects page of Breakfast.org.  I never got to see any of those shows in the summer so I am excited.
Where to next?

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2008, 09:28:27 am »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;214418
Quote from: Spacey;214416

I dont think its just word on the street anymore. Its listed on the side projects page of Breakfast.org.  I never got to see any of those shows in the summer so I am excited.

Good. The word on the street is out.

Tim mentioned that they will play one song from each letter for each set or something along those lines.

Should be interesting evening with this being electric this time around.

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2008, 09:55:09 am »
Really want to try to make it to this one.
Masturbation in the MFA

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2008, 10:32:46 am »
It is a Saturday night. Try to make it down. If it is half as good as the acoustic shows then it will not want to be missed.

phirehead

• dodging ser crazy
« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2008, 12:40:31 pm »
Cannot wait for this, and it\'s on a night that I can actually go! If you missed the shows this summer, really make an effort this time around. It will be well worth it me thinks. :)