Author Topic: Harper\'s Ferry; Allston, MA  (Read 5602 times)

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
Harper\'s Ferry; Allston, MA
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2008, 05:42:41 pm »
10:15 start time see ya there
*Gia*

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2008, 06:00:34 pm »
:( I wish I could go to this, but "open house" at my school means I don\'t get out until about 8pm tonight! nat gonna happen...
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

estahwhaddup

• probably the only asian
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2008, 06:47:09 pm »
brown sugar is overrated.  i suggest S&I Thai, which is on the same block as Harpers, probably 2-3 stores away.  It\'s a hole in the wall but it is dank and much cheaper than brown sugar.  Not a good place for a small dinner party b/c its tiny.  

anyway- have fun everyone!  wish i could be there.  oh yeah- DO NOT go to Rednecks after the show and you want drunken munchies..DO NOT..REPEAT DO NOT GO TO REDNECK\'S!  (Bravo might be a better choice- next door to harpers)
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." -Aldous Huxley

mcajam

• < does work
    • http://
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2008, 06:57:39 pm »
Quote from: estahwhaddup;204038
brown sugar is overrated.  i suggest S&I Thai, which is on the same block as Harpers, probably 2-3 stores away.  It\'s a hole in the wall but it is dank and much cheaper than brown sugar.  Not a good place for a small dinner party b/c its tiny.  

anyway- have fun everyone!  wish i could be there.  oh yeah- DO NOT go to Rednecks after the show and you want drunken munchies..DO NOT..REPEAT DO NOT GO TO REDNECK\'S!  (Bravo might be a better choice- next door to harpers)

Uhhh how bout Wings over.............
"Well, sometimes nuthin\' can be a real cool hand.."

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2008, 07:27:57 pm »
wOot! see everyone up there!
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke