Author Topic: Mike and the Mad Dog = dunzo.  (Read 7508 times)

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
Mike and the Mad Dog = dunzo.
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2008, 12:43:19 pm »
if CLick an CLack split up, we will have a real tragedy on our hands
caress me, aunt jemima

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 01:15:05 pm »
Quote from: Lexington;199408

Now that there is entertainment.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 01:16:05 pm »
<- Loves cartalk. The Law offices of Dewie, Cheatem, & Howe. Ah, the old 3 stooges throwbacks. rotfl
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2008, 12:40:40 am »
i am an NPR junkie. who\'s yourfavorite correspondent? i love Gregory Fiefer from Moscow, but i also dig Sari Sahardee Nelson (Iraq) and Scott Horsely, but the latter two just because of their names. Garrison Keeler is alright, but he is frightening to look at.  Ira Glass is the man. here in wyoming we have Addy Goss on morning edition, she\'s pretty cool

With all this Russia and Georgia shit going on, Gregory Fiefer really gets a lot of air time lately. listen for him, his delivery is intense and often unintentionally hilarious.
caress me, aunt jemima

wiredchicken

• teamCosmicSpacewayRhyme
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2008, 08:22:43 am »
i listen to mike and the mad dog everyday.  this sucks. hope they decide on a partner sooner than later.  Dog will be going to sirius.

what really sucks is that 6days from now they were supposed to to the annual remote show from Bar Anticipation in my town which they do every year.  i dont know if its still gonna happen now.  dog is already down here with his family.  and one of his fav. bands is playing the bar a show.  hopefully he will call in at least to the show

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2008, 12:48:40 pm »
Quote from: Lexington;199408

My Russian chauffer is Pikop Andropov!

As a Boston fan, I sum up Mike and the Mad Dog like this: I would rather listen to Mike and the Mad Dog talk about New York sports than any sports radio show in Boston talk about Boston sports.  That\'s how fun they are.  Living for 2 years in NYC and Hartford I had them on all the time, it never mattered that I didn\'t care about NY teams.  As soon as I moved to Boston, I pretty much stopped listening to sports radio even though they talk about my teams.  I\'ll never forget the show the day after the Sox won in 2004...a full 5.5 hours of Red Sox glory calls, nothing else.  I think Mike aged about 5 years in 5 hours haha.