Author Topic: Kanye West booed and heckled at Bonnaroo  (Read 5978 times)

TeddyT

Kanye West booed and heckled at Bonnaroo
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2009, 04:01:31 pm »
Quote from: tmn8r1;241085
what if someone did that to the breakfast on MTV? thoughts?

From the devil\'s advocate point of view: any publicity is good publicity. I had no idea who Taylor Swift was until reading about this fiasco. I still haven\'t seen the vma clips, nor will I bother to search for them. But I will do a Youtube search on Taylor Swift to at least check out the song/album in question. In my eyes Taylor Swift just got an increase on popularity, Kanye became a bigger ass, and Beyonce still has a fine ass :biggrin: :D

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2009, 04:10:02 pm »
Gavin did you edit your post to censor your use of such foul language, or to compliment my perfectly sculpted body (by the hands of, and in the image of God himself, may I add!)

?

Oh yea what you said \'bout rollin down with Papa and then hittin the rest of the run with me ash and local kidz = works for me, can\'t wait to maximize life!

Quote from: tmn8r1;241148
its called "i hate your band".

Should call it "Your band needs music lessons watch this bitches!"

Cuz what you said was just mean :(
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 04:10:02 pm by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2009, 04:10:05 pm »
spacey- my posts come out of my fingers like listening to jimi hendrix with head phones on tripping face.  straight up fluid.  i forget about most of my posts before they are even posted.  take the d to the e, brah.  tuna- epic weekend confirmed.   im so pumped im not going to sleep until the departure
*Gia*

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2009, 04:13:58 pm »
sad really.

still listening to tapes on a walkman?
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2009, 04:17:05 pm »
Quote from: bezerker;241172
im so pumped im not going to sleep until the departure

Never seen you sleep yet!

As if this isn\'t gonna be w00kd enough as is... sure you don\'t wanna catch a lil\' power nap or something? :lol:
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2009, 05:40:02 pm »
sUMMARY: KANYE IS A GAY FISH
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2009, 09:09:03 pm »
Quote from: bezerker;241161
i\'m pretty sure the moral of this thread is that spaceys a douche and is the Devil\'s advocate.   i\'m glad for taylor tho and i hope she\'s reading this cuz i kinda want to suck her **nt

also tuna is work of art.  don\'t take this kid for granted kid can shoot lazers if but and where.  go change your strings tim

your just realizing this? this kid is the king of both sides

Quote from: TeddyT;241166
Quote from: tmn8r1;241085
what if someone did that to the breakfast on MTV? thoughts?

From the devil\'s advocate point of view: any publicity is good publicity. I had no idea who Taylor Swift was until reading about this fiasco. I still haven\'t seen the vma clips, nor will I bother to search for them. But I will do a Youtube search on Taylor Swift to at least check out the song/album in question. In my eyes Taylor Swift just got an increase on popularity, Kanye became a bigger ass, and Beyonce still has a fine ass :biggrin: :D

EXACTLY!!!!
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2009, 10:10:44 pm »
I\'m still glad I don\'t watch TV all that often-- did you know that the "t" in "often" is silent? lmao
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2009, 10:34:22 pm »
south park is playing the gay fish episode back to back right now.

:lol:

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2009, 01:36:01 am »
Quote from: inthewhitelodge;241232
I\'m still glad I don\'t watch TV all that often-- did you know that the "t" in "often" is silent? lmao

Depends on where you live.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2009, 06:39:37 am »
Quote from: Vassillios;241111
Quote from: Jim Cobb;241107
Quote from: Stephengencs;241087
Quote from: Jim Cobb;241076
mainstream music is in a rough spot right now, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

and is that light Urban Fetch?

wasn\'t what i meant, lol.  there are just some really cool upcoming business endeavors in the works that i know about that look like they\'re going to save the music business and allow artists AND the business folks to be able to make money and develop themselves in the current market.

are you talking about spotify?

not what i was talking about specifically, but subscription based services like spotify that utilize ad revenue to pay artist royalties are HUUUUUUUGE step in the right direction.  it\'s been talked about in the music biz for a while but it\'s taken some time for people to have the balls to make the change.

i\'m talking about a new record label launching this fall that can completely revolutionize the way artists, managers, producers, engineers, booking agents, etc. do business.  they\'ve already got some huge names behind it and thanks to a team of nasa engineers (i shit you not), they\'re also utilizing the latest in information/web technology to create boatloads of new and creative revenue streams for artists and the like.  they also have created a system that will allow bands that are gaining momentum to be almost "automatically" discovered and given access to better resources.  wouldn\'t it be great if a band didn\'t have to play for almost 10 years without getting noticed by the people who have the power?
Postcount +1.

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2009, 07:20:19 am »
Quote from: inthewhitelodge;241232

I suppose you\'re right, I looked it up. It was sort of an embedded joke; "T" being shut the TV off often.
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2009, 07:22:29 am »
Quote from: Jim Cobb;241262
Quote from: Vassillios;241111
Quote from: Jim Cobb;241107
Quote from: Stephengencs;241087
Quote from: Jim Cobb;241076
mainstream music is in a rough spot right now, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

and is that light Urban Fetch?

wasn\'t what i meant, lol.  there are just some really cool upcoming business endeavors in the works that i know about that look like they\'re going to save the music business and allow artists AND the business folks to be able to make money and develop themselves in the current market.

are you talking about spotify?

not what i was talking about specifically, but subscription based services like spotify that utilize ad revenue to pay artist royalties are HUUUUUUUGE step in the right direction.  it\'s been talked about in the music biz for a while but it\'s taken some time for people to have the balls to make the change.

i\'m talking about a new record label launching this fall that can completely revolutionize the way artists, managers, producers, engineers, booking agents, etc. do business.  they\'ve already got some huge names behind it and thanks to a team of nasa engineers (i shit you not), they\'re also utilizing the latest in information/web technology to create boatloads of new and creative revenue streams for artists and the like.  they also have created a system that will allow bands that are gaining momentum to be almost "automatically" discovered and given access to better resources.  wouldn\'t it be great if a band didn\'t have to play for almost 10 years without getting noticed by the people who have the power?

hey! go start a music biz thread!  this is the kayne west thread!!
Postcount +1.

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2009, 09:32:08 am »
modz!
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2009, 12:36:59 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;241173
still listening to tapes on a walkman?

Hey punk... you got a problem with reel to reel?  Ahhhh, the soft hiss of a nice cassette run through dolby B & C noise reduction with some HXpro dynamic headroom expansion thrown in for good measure.
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.