Author Topic: ****s Season 4  (Read 3008 times)

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
****s Season 4
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2008, 01:23:12 pm »
Quote from: ChrisPitch;193823
Furthermore, I was highly dissatisfied with the finale.

:wah:  really? I couldn\'t disagree more.
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
****s Season 4
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2008, 05:33:43 pm »
They better not get rid of Doug. He is by far the funniest character on this show.
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
    • http://
****s Season 4
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2008, 01:05:21 pm »
Wow. Crickets on this show, eh?

Well, I\'m pretty far behind as I\'m only seven episodes through the season, but I feel that the change of scenery, the influx of some new characters, and the transformation of Nancy into a ballsy drug dealer/trafficker/retail clerk have made for an outstanding season, one which has the potential to be the best thus far.

For me, few shows have ever combined drama and comedy as well as this one does.

LBoogie

****s Season 4
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2008, 02:37:12 pm »
Quote from: ChrisPitch;205777

Well, I\'m pretty far behind as I\'m only seven episodes through the season, but I feel that the change of scenery, the influx of some new characters, and the transformation of Nancy into a ballsy drug dealer/trafficker/retail clerk have made for an outstanding season, one which has the potential to be the best thus far.

agreed agreed and agreed!  by far one of my favorite shows of all time.....the only complaint i have about the new season is the removal of "little boxes" as the theme song:(  other than that, i\'d say the writing gets more genius as time goes by.  oh, and fuck guillermo.....he\'s been a prick lately:)

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
****s Season 4
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2008, 11:16:00 pm »
Quote from: LBoogie;205803
Quote from: ChrisPitch;205777

agreed agreed and agreed!  by far one of my favorite shows of all time.....the only complaint i have about the new season is the removal of "little boxes" as the theme song:(  other than that, i\'d say the writing gets more genius as time goes by.  oh, and fuck guillermo.....he\'s been a prick lately:)

I actually thought after the last season "Little Boxes" guest star bonanza, I was really glad to see it go.

Per usual, this season ends with a great cliffhanger.
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
****s Season 4
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2008, 11:36:21 pm »
Legendary!
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

peaches626

****s Season 4
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2008, 11:31:50 pm »
i dunno, i feel like this show was money for the first two seasons, but in the past two seasons with the big changes, it has turned into a different kinda show almost, and is not as good as it used to be... i find it a little too ridiculous, where it used to be more believable, and i feel like some of the secondary plot-lines dont get thoroughly developed (i\'m thinkin of when the younger brother was "talkin" to his dead father and was all mental case... all of sudden he was just all better, with no mention ever again of his stints...)

def a very good show over all, but i was not as impressed by this last season
taints rule, gypsies drool!