Author Topic: Setlist: [Tim Solo Acoustic] 2008-04-17; Anna Liffey\'s, New Haven, CT  (Read 1236 times)

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
    • http://
I: jam > Sir Duke > Across the Universe, Runnin\' Down a Dream, Angel > jam > Loser > Have You Ever Seen the Rain?, Happy Birthday*, Johnny B. Goode, Because I Got High, Cracklin\' Rosie, Here Comes the Sun, Dani California, 1979, Vera Street, Burn One Down, That\'s the Way, Down on the Corner

II: It Was a Good Day**, Scarlet Begonias**^ > Cities > Paint It Black, Happy Happy Joy Joy jam, Every Night > I Wanna Get High fake out > Don\'t You (Forget About Me) > Lady Picture Show, Puppetry^^ > Flower Punk > Tunage# > Rush## > Tunage > Flower Punk > Puppetry, Undone—The Sweater Song > With a Little Help from My Friends

E: Kodachrome

Portion of the show from \'Puppetry\' through \'Puppetry\' was the "Paul Ryan Birthday Segwich"

* for Crystal
** with \'Living Daylights\' teases
^ with \'Entertainment Tonight Theme\' tease
^^ with Jordan Giangreco on vocals and harmonica and with \'Low Rider\' (War) tease
# unfinished
## essentially finished, but without the absolute last note, instead briefly segueing into \'Tunage\'

Thanks to Stephengencs for help with the setlist!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 02:10:37 am by ChrisPitch »

Whineberg

Setlist: [Tim Solo Acoustic] 2008-04-17; Anna Liffey\'s, New Haven, CT
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 03:28:16 am »
I wish I didn\'t work nights. That looks like quite a list.

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 07:44:49 am »
agreed
DS Newbers

ulee

• Psygned in
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 08:06:12 am »
wow, flower punk!?

RadicalRich1138

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 08:35:00 am »
wow, much better than BAR setlist

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 09:36:46 am »
my birthday puppetry>flower punk>tunage>rush>tunage>flower punk>puppetry -wich has to be one of if not the longest sandwiches ever done. It was almost a half hour according to fitzy.

thanks to tim for playing it, jordan for being willing to sing, and pitchy, bran, jen, fitzy and gencs for help writting it!
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

ChrisF