Author Topic: CJ Sparrow; Cheshire, CT  (Read 3217 times)

BennyBoomers

• Biscuits Fluffer
CJ Sparrow; Cheshire, CT
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2008, 02:59:26 am »
so great show tonight, even though I rolled in just after he started Tunage in the second set.

I think he started to play Drew Kingsleys setlist at least, got to the apex of the middle part of Tunage and stopped, saying "The end of Tunage to be completed at a later date and time" and then played a request from a local, forget what it was. Definately , picked up where he left off with Scheme though...

Second set, Scheme>Weekapaug was siiick. Timmy did an amazing job with the looping tonight.

Third set was a little crazy...lots of Free, lots of teases...including a comment by Tim near the end of the show about how whoever was keeping the setlist was gonna run out of    symbols to use for notation...funny stuff.

Also, really really solid Love Lake, with Dave Peck singing the harmonies from a bar stool, after a little coaxing...

I feel like a slice of bread, I\'m going to bed...

oh yeah, and very good versions of Rush and Living Daylights, the latter of which I actually like much better acoustic.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 02:59:26 am by BennyBoomers »

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
CJ Sparrow; Cheshire, CT
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2008, 11:35:41 am »
traaaaaainwreeeeeck

Quote from: BennyBoomers;182835
I think he started to play Drew Kingsleys setlist at least, got to the apex of the middle part of Tunage and stopped, saying "The end of Tunage to be completed at a later date and time" and then played a request from a local, forget what it was. Definately , picked up where he left off with Scheme though...

I believe it ended up as Mike\'s Song > Tunage > Angel > The Grand Scheme of the Things > Tunage > Boris the Spider > The Grand Scheme of Things > Weekapaug Groove
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 11:35:41 am by Drew_Kingsley »
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
CJ Sparrow; Cheshire, CT
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2008, 02:56:43 pm »
Tunage/Scheme=Ridicuuuuuuuuuulous!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07