Author Topic: Setlist: [Tim Palmieri Solo Acoustic] 2/26/08 Paradise Lounge; Boston, MA  (Read 1590 times)

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
Timmy Tour
2/26/08
Paradise Lounge; Boston, MA

I: jam > Inner Glimpse, Rust, Question Mark and the Mind, Folsom Prison Blues, Dig, Episode 1 (Happy), jam* > The Price Is Right Theme

* w/ I Need You Tonight (INXS) teases

Arguably the greatest concert in the history of modern music.  Tim played 3 guitars at once at one point and also did at least 44 rockstar leaps before I lost count.  Heavy crowd surfing and moshing.  The house was packed with about 300 people who were so fired up that there was a riot at the end of the show that was a threat to the safety of the club itself and everyone inside it.  The club manager came in and made Tim continue to play since it was the only way to restore some sense of order.  The band he was opening for chose not to even attempt to play.  They were totally happy to just watch Tim for the night.  I\'m not sure what happened setlist-wise after Price Is Right because somebody dosed me.  I\'m just getting home right now.  My life will never be the same.  There is no recording of this show.  Timmy Tour fo\' life!

postom

• let\'s go pens
    • http://
Setlist: [Tim Palmieri Solo Acoustic] 2/26/08 Paradise Lounge; Boston, MA
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 09:24:32 am »
you forgot to mention the elvis sit in.

siflandollie

• Victory to RAGE
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 09:46:27 am »
so a standard show?

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 09:50:40 am »
for any other band I would just :sigh: to a post like this one, but somehow after seeing enough shows and reading enough reviews, this sounds like a typical show. :lol:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

sahdeditty

• http://
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 10:16:30 am »
For my first Timmy Solo show I thought it was pretty good.
We need more Timmy Tour shows in Boston.

Any see his sit in with The Station?
I had to leave shortly after Timmy\'s set
"When The Fuck did we get Ice Cream?"
" I went to the store to buy a candle holder, they didn\'t have any so I bought a Cake!"

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 10:31:56 am »
i fucking love you, wolfy.

estahwhaddup

• probably the only asian
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 03:42:34 pm »
fun times last night!  wish tim had a longer set but oh well.  the effective dose and the station were good last night too.  tim\'s sit-in w/ the station was sweet.  if only it were a triple guitar off...

oh yeah- please bring TT to boston more often.  thanks
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." -Aldous Huxley

Whathefunk

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 11:35:11 pm »
fun time last night, good to see a couple .infoers, its sure been a while.  
just some anal setlist corrections... i think the INXS tease was during ep.1 and the final jam was an intro to psygn which was "aborted" by tim just before he did the price is right outro.

so this is how i would write it. but like i said, these are very anal adjustments.

Episode 1 (Happy)*, Psygn jam, The Price Is Right Theme#

* w/ I Need You Tonight (INXS) teases
# "Seth Wolfman, come on down!"

[MOUSE]ok i\'m done[/MOUSE]

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 12:38:53 am »
Hmmm...Disagree...not Psygn jam...although he did intend to play Psygn when he started the jam, he checked his watch and, short on time, audibled to Price Is Right.  The jam contained no elements that were distinctly parts of Psygn...could have been the intro jam to any song.  Tease could be in the wrong place, but that\'s what\'s on the sheet of paper and that sheet of paper is all we have to go on!