Author Topic: Is there an offical pointless election banter thread anywhere?  (Read 34969 times)

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
Is there an offical pointless election banter thread anywhere?
« Reply #480 on: December 19, 2011, 10:59:55 pm »
I hate politics! It\'s all bullshit! They\'re all liars and hypocrites.
Trust the divine force to do what is best (even if we don\'t understand it).
The world is a pathetic burnt out game.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #481 on: December 20, 2011, 12:25:57 am »
I\'m with Kindm\'s....(Obama is a complete piece of shit)
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
« Reply #482 on: December 20, 2011, 05:21:57 pm »
Boehner, McConnell, Cantor and Ryan are the true asswipes who are holding this country hostage.
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #483 on: December 20, 2011, 11:57:09 pm »
Quote from: Mark;274859
Boehner, McConnell, Cantor and Ryan are the true asswipes who are holding this country hostage.

certainly some high ranking official asswipes right there
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

tyzack

• http://
« Reply #484 on: December 21, 2011, 04:49:20 pm »
Apartheid: A policy of segregation and political and economic discrimination.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #485 on: December 21, 2011, 05:57:19 pm »
good one Tyzack

I\'m slightly suprised that bill went through and was signed. I mean, congress and Obama have some balls to pass blantant shit like SOPA

And we all thought shit like this would be dunzo with George W Bush out of the office. Hah. Lesson learned.

The good news is, I doubt we are actually going to see any kind of mass detainments of innocent Americans before everyone in this country hits the streets and has had enough.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #486 on: December 22, 2011, 02:54:13 pm »
Four More Years!  Four More Years!

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #487 on: December 22, 2011, 03:50:54 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;274882
good one Tyzack

I\'m slightly suprised that bill went through and was signed. I mean, congress and Obama have some balls to pass blantant shit like SOPA

And we all thought shit like this would be dunzo with George W Bush out of the office. Hah. Lesson learned.

The good news is, I doubt we are actually going to see any kind of mass detainments of innocent Americans before everyone in this country hits the streets and has had enough.

The good news ?

OWS declared terrorist organization by the UK already. At the same time we have members of congress actively speaking up for and advocating on behalf of the MEK, The US state Dept has declared them a Terrorist Organization who has murdered, bombed etc etc. In MA just yesterday they convicted a guy for translating jihadi videos. Not plotting etc but translating them in to English. He was convicted.

So we have US congresscritters actively advocating and working in conjunction with declared Terrorist Organizations who are free to do as they please, We have a MA pharmacy student who holds strong views against US foreign policy locked up and convicted for translating.

They don\'t need to detain anyone. The message is clear, If you hold views counter to what the current administration deems "normal" then you are open for a world of hurt.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19