Author Topic: Setlist: 2007-11-30 - Lion\'s Den; New York, NY  (Read 10822 times)

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
Setlist: 2007-11-30 - Lion\'s Den; New York, NY
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 01:37:49 pm »
Quote from: Buquebus;170865
Quote from: peaches626;170858
blackie- isn\'t he the nyc hero of bfam?

blackie shamps= my hero
glad he\'s still getting to get down

we all come back in the end.

wiredchicken

• teamCosmicSpacewayRhyme
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2007, 03:02:14 pm »
Name came from Stephengencs who said "I kid you not, this is a song and that\'s it\'s name"

wonder if the name has anything to do with where stevie and crew got sucked into in asbury park last go around.  if stevie named the song, thats what first pops into my head.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2007, 03:17:22 pm »
Quote from: wiredchicken;170893
Name came from Stephengencs who said "I kid you not, this is a song and that\'s it\'s name"

wonder if the name has anything to do with where stevie and crew got sucked into in asbury park last go around.  if stevie named the song, thats what first pops into my head.

doubt it, there was a vortex mach 1 back in the hey day.

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2007, 03:28:59 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;170896

Yeah but was Vortex not just a one shot jam they named?
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 03:41:21 pm »
Quote from: leith;170898
Quote from: Igziabeher;170896

Yeah but was Vortex not just a one shot jam they named?

i think your right about that leith. i think there may have been a vortex 2 not too long ago as well?
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2007, 03:48:32 pm »
vortex 2 was during the 3 piece era i believe, welcome to the new world order!

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2007, 04:17:01 pm »
Quote from: galenas;170842
my immediate thought was, "ahhh! when can i see them next?!"

as always, great to see the bfam. btw, is there a brandon on this board that i met last night?

you should come to wallingford tonight for timmy tour. Jakes. Appetisers. Tim. Green monkey butts. What more do you need? Brandon is Jens boyfriend, they always go to shows together. His user name is Ren. He had on a backwards red sox hat last night if he\'s who you\'re thinking of. What time did you get in? I thought you lived in new york on the ct border. I was back in wallingford at 5. Sucks you left, I thought that guy was security kicking you out for moshing. You didn\'t miss much though.

Vortex was a one shot jam, very structured though. For all we know, so was this.

Igzy, go find those 4 women. Rhode Island is a small state. I expect to see them with you at the next Wheelhouse show. Make me proud. :lol:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2007, 04:18:32 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa;170903
Quote from: galenas;170842
my immediate thought was, "ahhh! when can i see them next?!"

as always, great to see the bfam. btw, is there a brandon on this board that i met last night?

you should come to wallingford tonight for timmy tour. Jakes. Appetisers. Tim. Green monkey butts. What more do you need? Brandon is Jens boyfriend, they always go to shows together. His user name is Ren. He had on a backwards red sox hat last night if he\'s who you\'re thinking of. What time did you get in? I thought you lived in new york on the ct border. I was back in wallingford at 5. Sucks you left, I thought that guy was security kicking you out for moshing. You didn\'t miss much though.

Vortex was a one shot jam, very structured though. For all we know, so was this.

Igzy, go find those 4 women. Rhode Island is a small state. I expect to see them with you at the next Wheelhouse show. Make me proud. :lol:

i see them every night running through my mind.  once i leave CT, i\'m back on the hunt for pocahontas and her 3 broseFINAS!

WALSH

• Mahoney
    • http://
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2007, 04:29:19 pm »
The first Vortex was at the at the Colorado Brew House in Danbury at aDOOZE!!!  Vortex II was at Chameleon this year...at a DOOZE!  It is just a jam, that gets really OUT THERE!  The Chameleon Vortex was the best jam of that weekend!
Too fat for a tandem bike, and too drunk for a Mountain Bike...taste the fear.

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2007, 04:41:28 pm »

dude, i\'d love to hit up jakes tonight. i so miss that place, it\'s so chill. but i actually have to go back to nyc for a friend\'s surprise party... don\'t know if this is the brandon i met at the peculiar pub? if so, nice meeting you... i do live in ny on the ct border, but didn\'t get back to my place until after five b/c i drove my fucktard brother and his friends home and then chilled with them for a bit... that would be awesome if i got kicked out for moshing! have fun tonight.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2007, 04:49:32 pm »
Quote from: galenas;170916

dude, i\'d love to hit up jakes tonight. i so miss that place, it\'s so chill. but i actually have to go back to nyc for a friend\'s surprise party... don\'t know if this is the brandon i met at the peculiar pub? if so, nice meeting you... i do live in ny on the ct border, but didn\'t get back to my place until after five b/c i drove my fucktard brother and his friends home and then chilled with them for a bit... that would be awesome if i got kicked out for moshing! have fun tonight.

fucktard brother?  I feel your pain.

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2007, 05:08:07 pm »
breakfast/phish comparisons get old, and im bitter i didnt make it
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

ulee

• Psygned in
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2007, 05:17:55 pm »
INTENSION was sweet !

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2007, 05:23:02 pm »
Quote from: ulee;170923
INTENSION was sweet !

ulee\'s gold = DY-NO-MITE!

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2007, 05:32:04 pm »
dave, there was a "soft parade" tease in touch me when tim sang "this is the best part of the trip, the part I really like, proud to be a part of this number"
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke