Author Topic: Setlist: 2003-06-07 - Tobacco Road; New York, NY  (Read 14610 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Setlist: 2003-06-07 - Tobacco Road; New York, NY
« on: June 08, 2003, 11:59:20 am »
I: Drunk Monk Bar, Beef Barley > Merge > Dig, The Acid Queen > Buquebus > Sleeping Beauty > Score, Drum Solo, jam > Lit > Sir Psycho Sexy > The Grand Scheme Of Things

E: Gravity > In The Flesh
« Last Edit: June 08, 2003, 12:52:04 pm by davepeck »

Listening Room

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 11:21:52 am »
is there a recording of this show?? requested by my latest Listening Room guest Seth Winters, who apparently sat in with the band this night although there is no notation of it.... Scroll ahead to the 15:50 mark to see a shout out to psychedelic breakfast (PB!!!!)

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0\' width=\'320\' height=\'305\' id=\'mediumFlashEmbedded\'>http://gannett.a.mms.mavenapps.net/mms/rt/1/site/gannett-westchester-084-pub01-live/current/listening/mediumFlash/client/embedded/embedded.swf\'/>http://gannett.a.mms.mavenapps.net/mms/rt/1/site/gannett-westchester-084-pub01-live/current/listening/mediumFlash/client/embedded/embedded.swf\' id=\'mediumFlashEmbedded\' pluginspage=\'http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer\' menu=\'false\' quality=\'high\' play=\'false\' name=\'mediumFlash\' height=\'305\' width=\'320\' allowScriptAccess=\'always\' scale=\'noscale\' salign=\'LT\' bgcolor=\'#000000\' wmode=\'window\' flashvars=\'playerId=listeningroom&referralObject=845248695\'/>

Whathefunk

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 11:35:01 am »
Quote from: Listening Room;201627
is there a recording of this show?? requested by my latest Listening Room guest Seth Winters, who apparently sat in with the band this night although there is no notation of it.... Scroll ahead to the 15:50 mark to see a shout out to psychedelic breakfast (PB!!!!)

he said Feb. 5th 2003.  though there is no setlist for a show on that date.

Listening Room

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 11:41:34 am »
Quote from: Whathefunk;201629

he said Feb. 5th 2003.  though there is no setlist for a show on that date.

oops!!! totally my bad. sorry everyone. trying to do too many things at once here.....

can anyone locate the show this dude sat in on?? he used to go by the name of Seth Feinberg.

Whathefunk

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 11:42:58 am »
February 21st, 2003 - Tobacco Road; New York, NY

I: Jam > May Fly Disarray, Tribal Funk Affliction, Hard Luck Harry* > Flower Punk > No Glove No Love,
   Cut Me Some Slack, Sundance

II: The Vermont Song**, Hot\'Lanta**^, Bugs, Rufus > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Born To Be Wild

E: Guitar Solo > See The Light > Gypsy Queen

* with \'Cannonball\' (The Breeders) teases.
** with Seth Feinberg on guitar.
 ^ with Drum Solo.

Mamalakabubadaya

• http://
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 11:48:51 am »
haha i went to high school with that guy. that\'s funny shit. glad to see he\'s still involved with music these days.

Listening Room

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 11:56:45 am »
Quote from: Whathefunk;201631

I: Jam > May Fly Disarray, Tribal Funk Affliction, Hard Luck Harry* > Flower Punk > No Glove No Love,

II: The Vermont Song**, Hot\'Lanta**^, Bugs, Rufus > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Born To Be Wild

^ with Drum Solo.

just another reason why .info is the best music site around. thanks for digging this up!!

and yeah, mama, this is seth from byram! i said that towards the beginning of the interview. funny, right?

Mamalakabubadaya

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 12:20:56 pm »
Quote from: Listening Room;201640
and yeah, mama, this is seth from byram! i said that towards the beginning of the interview. funny, right?

that is awesome..small world.

check your pm\'s.

SlimPickens

• just the tip
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 12:32:58 pm »

Great interview Diana.  You\'ve got skillz.

I\'ve got a buddy who is a singer/songwriter.  How do I go about getting him in the listening room?

Listening Room

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 02:07:39 pm »
Quote from: SlimPickens;201643

Great interview Diana.  You\'ve got skillz.

I\'ve got a buddy who is a singer/songwriter.  How do I go about getting him in the listening room?

thanks man. just have him or her email me at listeningroom@lohud.com and we\'ll take it from there. we\'re actually booked til next summer, though, but worth signing up now, IMO. that way he can book a local show to promo as well...

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 02:44:00 pm »
Quote from: Whathefunk;201631

^ with Drum Solo.

I recorded this show.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19