Author Topic: Setlist: 2007-09-22 - Mezzanotte Lounge; Syracuse, NY  (Read 14243 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Setlist: 2007-09-22 - Mezzanotte Lounge; Syracuse, NY
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2007, 03:09:31 pm »
Quote from: markinnh;159818
As only a second show newbie, this show really rocked me.  All I can say is wow.  I was told this was a 9.5 out of 10 show, and am glad to have made the drive from cow hampshah.  Everyone I met was happy and smiling, and not a terse word or expression was seen the whole evening!  I will be at more shows to come for sure.  Its hard to find a band that plays with such heart and conviction to really want to give thier fans 100%.  I was totally impressed.

BTW, please remind me to never trust the gas gage in my fancy european car ever again!  Yes thats right, out o gas 3 miles west of Wilmington VT....what a drag, but oh well we were not in a hurry anyway!  And Triple A Rocks!

Best Regards to all, and thanks for making this show so awesome for me.

thats awesome. glad that you had fun.

Quote from: Klout;159822
9.5 out of 10.

-Upstate

Something happened this weekend that propelled the music into a whole new realm. Actually found myself asking myself what songs they were playing in Albany during their jams.

9.5/10 is completely on mark for this weekend.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2007, 03:21:52 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;159823
Actually found myself asking myself what songs they were playing in Albany during their jams.

Same here as I said in my first post. I was able to remember after a second or two but if you were to start listening in the middle o fthe jams without looking what song it was there is no way you could guess what it was they were jamming on. This is really really good news because at some point it is going to get so far out there that we ask ourselves "what song is this again?" and we really don\'t know anymore. fuckin face ownage.

side note-that coma was in fact inverted

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2007, 04:18:41 pm »
They really have been leaving the frame of the song and exploring a lot more lately. It is fun.

wiredchicken

• teamCosmicSpacewayRhyme
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2007, 04:33:50 pm »
without reading any of this thread.....holy shit that setlist looks redonk.  cant wait to listen to this!!  i am still pumped to get to another show since Utica.  had a blast up there.

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2007, 05:09:43 pm »
As only a second show newbie, this show really rocked me.  All I can say is wow.  I was told this was a 9.5 out of 10 show, and am glad to have made the drive from cow hampshah.  Everyone I met was happy and smiling, and not a terse word or expression was seen the whole evening!  I will be at more shows to come for sure.  Its hard to find a band that plays with such heart and conviction to really want to give thier fans 100%.  I was totally impressed.

BTW, please remind me to never trust the gas gage in my fancy european car ever again!  Yes thats right, out o gas 3 miles west of Wilmington VT....what a drag, but oh well we were not in a hurry anyway!  And Triple A Rocks!

Best Regards to all, and thanks for making this show so awesome for me.

glad you had a good time man, spread the word. hopefully we\'ll bump into each other on the FreakOut run somewhere
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2007, 06:11:35 pm »
Everyone I met was happy and smiling, and not a terse word or expression was seen the whole evening!  

I noticed as well and was very happy to see  it as the crowds at mezzanotte can be a bit iffy sometimes but it def a Great crowd that night. good vibes all around. On the small side but all cool peeps and everyone was throwin down hard.

peaches626

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2007, 08:07:09 pm »
robyn ur nuts

markinnh, good to meet you, along with klout... i guess
taints rule, gypsies drool!

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2007, 08:14:30 pm »
wtf u mean u guess. we raged it up brizbrah. and you do look exactly like my other friend tim.

on a side note....check out upstate doin the robot baaahahahahahhaha......

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2007, 08:16:54 pm »
great shot of upstate.

Thats the signature Ellis dance these days.

FieryBill

• People Party Coast2Coast
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2007, 09:07:35 pm »
the setlist should be changed.... queeb definitely ended and then rufus started, no segue. Also, I could be wrong but it sounded like there was a "Powerhouse" by Raymond Scott tease in Queeb by Tim. I\'ll have to listen to the recording to confirm. It\'s the song that moe. ends Spine of a Dog with a lot. Oh and btw, SHOW WAS REDONKULOUS. Always a great time in the Cuse.

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2007, 10:07:12 pm »
the set list is definitely not 100% complete/accurate

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2007, 11:32:55 pm »
Wow. I\'m officially nervous for Chicago and Madison. I feel like I\'m about to see a new band that I already know is my favorite. But seriously, these setlists and reviews lately are frightening. I can smell the Kinetic Playground and already feel my body crumbling. yes, Yes, YES!
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2007, 11:37:38 pm »
enjoy it nick! can\'t wait to hear the reviews!

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2007, 11:46:49 pm »
all the versions here are peak. i\'m listening to mooboo right now, can\'t wait for hlh
caress me, aunt jemima

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2007, 10:23:11 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;160013
enjoy it nick! can\'t wait to hear the reviews!

yes siiiirrrrrrrr......!&^%$@%^&^%!!!!
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash