Author Topic: Setlist: 2007-09-14 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT  (Read 8381 times)

Ren

• what?
Setlist: 2007-09-14 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2007, 07:41:04 pm »
i love you jocelyn.  please don\'t kill me.  maybe lauren hill should try to hunt down one of miles davis\'s kids, marry them, declare herself an honarary davis, and try to claim that she wrote all those songs in spirit.  oh, wait she\'s currently doing that with one of marley\'s sons, oops.
"...someone\'s toying with us, Mr. Bravo, and no one makes a Sit N\' Spin out of Adam West..."

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2007, 07:44:27 pm »
Best sounding Breakfast show ever. The venue was remodeled and Dobson undertook the task of making the room sound so much better. It was great for him to work his magic once again. Listen to the disc, it is incredible. Daniel Street is now the best place in CT for its size to see a show.

Great show. Really can not say enough about it. Every Breakfast show should be this way.

None for you higgins! You\'ve had yours.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Ren

• what?
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2007, 08:28:55 pm »
Preach on brotha!!!
"...someone\'s toying with us, Mr. Bravo, and no one makes a Sit N\' Spin out of Adam West..."

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2007, 08:57:06 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;158890
Best sounding Breakfast show ever. The venue was remodeled and Dobson undertook the task of making the room sound so much better. It was great for him to work his magic once again. Listen to the disc, it is incredible. Daniel Street is now the best place in CT for its size to see a show.

...Every Breakfast show should be this way.

Listened to the first set on my daily commute.  Couldn\'t agree with you more.  The quality of the show, playing, sound and recording has made this a gem.  

Anyone else see Spacey out in the street yelling at Higgins?

PatchAdams

« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2007, 10:31:28 pm »
What a great Breakfast show definitely the BEST Breakfast show that I have been to. Daniel Street is a real nice venue, sounded great and cost me a good amount at the bar. It was fun to celebrate SlimPickens birthday with him and the gang, thanks for letting me hang out. Was a great to meet Fred, good luck to you my friend, really a great guy once we got talking.

The best version of Space Oddity I have heard and the jam is incredible. Honey Butter and Hard Luck Harry sandwich was awesome.

Great to meet some of you and can\'t wait for the next installment of Breakfast.

The absolute best part of this show was the anorexic spasm dancer was not around. Saw the other waste and looking worse each day.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2007, 11:00:21 pm »
Quote from: PatchAdams;158909
The absolute best part of this show was the anorexic spasm dancer was not around.

Leith? :biggrin:
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Ren

• what?
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2007, 12:23:51 am »
whoa...

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2007, 05:33:44 pm »
Quote from: SlimPickens;158902
Quote from: Spacey;158890

...Every Breakfast show should be this way.

Listened to the first set on my daily commute.  Couldn\'t agree with you more.  The quality of the show, playing, sound and recording has made this a gem.  

Anyone else see Spacey out in the street yelling at Higgins?

If I was a bum in New Haven doing what I did. I would have been locked up but because I looked semi-sane, people probably that I was just yelling for a friend.

HIGGINS!!!

None for you.

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2007, 05:59:01 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;159052
because I looked semi-sane...

debatable

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2007, 06:00:01 pm »
Quote from: SlimPickens;159056
Quote from: Spacey;159052
because I looked semi-sane...

debatable

that it might be.

I am up for the challenge,

Anytime, anywhere, higgins...