Author Topic: Official Rumors Thread  (Read 71712 times)

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #705 on: April 12, 2011, 08:08:50 pm »
Holly, I believe you\'re nothing but cool until proven otherwise, fwiw.  And I doubt you could ever be "owned to silence", just doesn\'t fit ;)
♥♫∞

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #706 on: April 12, 2011, 08:13:49 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;267939
Alright, it\'s time to move on from all this.

To set the record straight, Bella Terra will probably not be featuring Breakfast, I can\'t speak for any other bands as I have no idea. I had spoken to members of The Breakfast to see if they were interested in playing the festival, and initially my impression was that the promoter had wanted me to make this contact.

In the end, apparently I overstepped my bounds, not knowing that I was stepping on anyone\'s toes. I was simply trying to help.

Working in advertising, I didn\'t think it was a bad idea to post a rumor to stir up excitement about the festival. Now I have been educated as to why this can potentially cause trouble.

I apologize to Lauren for any insults or statements of a personal nature made openly. Both mine and those which stemmed from this discussion getting out of control and people taking sides. I cannot help what other people say or think, only you can do that.

The Bella Terra promoters have proven to me to be reasonable and professional, and I\'m sure they are going to put on quite the festival this summer.

I hope we can all move on to more interesting topics of conversation.

Josh, you cant make an omelet without breaking a few eggs......good luck......catch me in the summer, I like my omelet with onions, swiss, and a side of bacon.....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

SkyePrizm

• separator
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #707 on: April 12, 2011, 08:14:16 pm »
Sloppy uninviting breasts=funniest phrase I have ever read on dot info ever. Hands down.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #708 on: April 12, 2011, 08:14:49 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;267947
Alright, it\'s time to move on from all this.

To set the record straight, Bella Terra will probably not be featuring Breakfast, I can\'t speak for any other bands as I have no idea. I had spoken to members of The Breakfast to see if they were interested in playing the festival, and initially my impression was that the promoter had wanted me to make this contact.

In the end, apparently I overstepped my bounds, not knowing that I was stepping on anyone\'s toes. I was simply trying to help.

Working in advertising, I didn\'t think it was a bad idea to post a rumor to stir up excitement about the festival. Now I have been educated as to why this can potentially cause trouble.

I apologize to Lauren for any insults or statements of a personal nature made openly. Both mine and those which stemmed from this discussion getting out of control and people taking sides. I cannot help what other people say or think, only you can do that.

The Bella Terra promoters have proven to me to be reasonable and professional, and I\'m sure they are going to put on quite the festival this summer.

Josh, you cant make an omelet without breaking a few eggs......good luck......catch me in the summer, I like my omelet with onions, swiss, and a side of bacon.....

OMGSOOOOPWN\'D
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #709 on: April 12, 2011, 08:17:32 pm »
wait. now I\'m getting PWN\'D??

the worm has turned..
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #710 on: April 12, 2011, 08:19:06 pm »
the worm turns brah...
the worm turns....
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #711 on: April 12, 2011, 08:25:41 pm »
Quote from: freddiewaht;267955
the worm turns brah...
the worm turns....

didnt intend to pwn or own or epcot tuna......just sayin if you gonna make an omelet, you gonna break some eggs..
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

LBoogie

Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #712 on: April 12, 2011, 08:54:31 pm »
so so so sad.  oh.  saw the big up website.  serious rip off of a much bigger festival.....what a fucking riot.  LMAO  learn how to build your own shit

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #713 on: April 12, 2011, 09:16:17 pm »
oh, Boogie.

I didn\'t do the Big Up website. But yeah, a web site based on John Aruny\'s artwork is totally unoriginal. Are you even ser?

I did point to the Big Up site as an example of a good festival website of the quality I think anyone should be shooting for, and which I could actually easily surpass. The fact is I create some of the best websites you can get. 300+ clients. I don\'t appreciate you trying to sabotage this particular job for me, but I\'ll get by.

What\'s sad, I think, is that I just apologized to you, taking the high road here, and encouraged everyone to take it easy on you -- and you still feel the need to stir things up. You should consider how your conduct reflects on the people you\'re working for. I learned my lesson. Did you?

You can say whatever you want, maybe I\'ll respond to you, but I\'m not going to get heated any more. My apology is sincere, whether you are mature enough to accept it and apologize as well or not.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

Branch

Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #714 on: April 12, 2011, 09:34:28 pm »
:needs more popcorn:

LBoogie

Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #715 on: April 12, 2011, 09:39:37 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;267958
oh, Boogie.

I didn\'t do the Big Up website. But yeah, a web site based on John Aruny\'s artwork is totally unoriginal. Are you even ser?

I did point to the Big Up site as an example of a good festival website of the quality I think anyone should be shooting for, and which I could actually easily surpass. The fact is I create some of the best websites you can get. 300+ clients. I don\'t appreciate you trying to sabotage this particular job for me, but I\'ll get by.

What\'s sad, I think, is that I just apologized to you, taking the high road here, and encouraged everyone to take it easy on you -- and you still feel the need to stir things up. You should consider how your conduct reflects on the people you\'re working for. I learned my lesson. Did you?

You can say whatever you want, maybe I\'ll respond to you, but I\'m not going to get heated any more. My apology is sincere, whether you are mature enough to accept it and apologize as well or not.

i dont recall an apology.  nor do i need one.  i asked you not to post false lineup info on a public board.  you continued.  and here we are.

and all of your idiotic minions have proved my point about the ridiculousness of this board.  btw.  i think some of those clients belong to your papa.  but its cool to ride coat tails.   i meet people who do that all the time :)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 09:39:37 pm by LBoogie »

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #716 on: April 12, 2011, 09:51:50 pm »

Quote from: LBoogie;267960

i dont recall an apology.  nor do i need one.  i asked you not to post false lineup info on a public board.  you continued.  and here we are.

yet continues to dig a ditch deeper and deeper.

rumor
- 3 dictionary results
ru·mor
   /ˈrumər/ Show Spelled[roo-mer] Show IPA
–noun
a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts: a rumor of war.
gossip; hearsay: Don\'t listen to rumor.
Archaic . a continuous, confused noise; clamor; din.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 09:51:50 pm by Igziabeher »

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #717 on: April 12, 2011, 10:05:32 pm »
edit: that doesn\'t even warrant a response. Facts speak for themselves, and not all facts need be spoken. 12+ years working in advertising under my belt, 16+ years working in web development, over 6 million people have visited my web sites... lol, I shouldn\'t bother defending my credentials to anyone at this point.

edit again: seriously moving on now. That\'s the last thing I have to say about this.

peace+love Boogie, may you find it some day.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 10:24:13 pm by bdfreetuna »

SkyePrizm

• separator
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #718 on: April 12, 2011, 10:19:52 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;267962
a continuous, confused noise

that\'s what this thread should be renamed.

But what do I know, I\'m an idiotic minion.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #719 on: April 12, 2011, 11:18:21 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;267958
300+ clients.

corner office
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex