Author Topic: Official Rumors Thread  (Read 75233 times)

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #675 on: April 12, 2011, 03:45:08 pm »
coulda shoulda woulda.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #676 on: April 12, 2011, 04:00:10 pm »
Sorry for the harsh vibes throughout this discussion. Wish it didn\'t go the way it did, obviously.

In the end this has been a learning experience, and in the future I will choose clients more carefully, I guess.

I\'m pretty sure this is all I have to say about this any more, as events have played out.

peace+love bfam, thanks to those of you who had kind words and advice.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #677 on: April 12, 2011, 04:00:18 pm »
Jeff Bujak is featured prominently in the line-up for Bella Terra.  Has he been gaining a following since we saw him open for PB several years back?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #678 on: April 12, 2011, 04:12:18 pm »
Smell my mule.

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #679 on: April 12, 2011, 04:52:06 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;267897
its a shame because the bella terra website:  http://www.bellaterrafestival.com/
is pretty weak looking overall.  who would go to a festival with such bad graphic design?

i was gonna say that website design plays absolutely no part in my festival going decisions.

and then i saw that site! :lol: :lol: :lol:

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #680 on: April 12, 2011, 05:00:20 pm »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;267906
Jeff Bujak is featured prominently in the line-up for Bella Terra.  Has he been gaining a following since we saw him open for PB several years back?

I would have to say yes. He was at the Rocknroolresort and had quite a few folks checking out his set.

He seemed like a really nice guy
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #681 on: April 12, 2011, 06:05:27 pm »
Viewing Thread
Happy Birthday LBoogie!

:wah:

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #682 on: April 12, 2011, 06:33:07 pm »
lbooger=unstable wench
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

LBoogie

Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #683 on: April 12, 2011, 06:46:44 pm »
Quote from: Mamalakabubadaya;267814
Quote from: LBoogie;267804
Quote from: Igziabeher;267798
learn to take some ball busting, sorry you got too big for "the scene"

too big?  never.  too professional?  DEFINITELY.  And guess what.  I\'m right.  Someone made a mistake here.....and I sleep well at night knowing it wasnt me.  Seriously guy?  Someone hired last minute for a very small part of what a festival and/or putting one on is all about that is trusted with sensitive information goes and leaks it?  And its not even correct information??  Thank GOD this is a rumor thread.  If you want to work in the festival world.....HAVE RESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE PUTTING THEM ON.  Again.  This board is stupid.  I came in to post a picture from my own damn event......and saw this crap and thought it should be dealt with.  Because it is SO OFF BASE.  Sorry to dissapoint!!

you only started seeing this band because at the time that chris deangelis joined it you were stalking him. get over yourself.

you\'re just upset that yet another breakfast member has used you for the only thing people think you\'re good for.   and that would be mediocre sex.  lets not leave out the dozens more that have had a taste in this scene.....and lets not forget about indobox either.......nice rep :)

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #684 on: April 12, 2011, 06:47:40 pm »
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #685 on: April 12, 2011, 06:52:49 pm »
Quote from: freddiewaht;267920
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

LBoogie

Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #686 on: April 12, 2011, 06:55:32 pm »
Quote from: kindm\'s;267891
Quote from: bdfreetuna;267887
New rumor:

I turned down the Bella Terra advertising job because Lauren Pierro is on a war path against me, trying to get me "fired". I\'m not one to get "fired", my work is in exceptional demand and I have no problem at all turning down accounts where one of their employees insists on insulting me and the company I couldn\'t be prouder than to work for.

Best of luck to Bella Terra, the guy who runs it is a great guy.

Lauren Pierro, I will make sure anybody who doesn\'t know it already knows just what kind of person you are. You didn\'t need to make an enemy of me, but you insisted on doing so.

And I hope you realize what you have done is going to only hurt Bella Terra, as they will not find as good an ad agency as mine. Wake of destruction, indeed. Nice work ;)

Lauren if you went out of your way to get someone pushed off a project that is seriously fucked up.

He was let go the second he fucked up by posting untrue line up info on a public board.  Not so smart.  The promoter read this thread as well and well, lets just say we all had a great laugh.  Joke.  All of it.  But the replacement is one of the best.....so im psyched for the fuck up.  And im sure the replacement won\'t leak lineup info or act as if he\'s worked for the company for years.  You wanna work in the industry?  Follow the fucking rules.  Its really that simple.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #687 on: April 12, 2011, 06:57:35 pm »
Quote from: Sucking Todd\'s Anal Hairs;267919

too big?  never.  too professional?  DEFINITELY.  And guess what.  I\'m right.  Someone made a mistake here.....and I sleep well at night knowing it wasnt me.  Seriously guy?  Someone hired last minute for a very small part of what a festival and/or putting one on is all about that is trusted with sensitive information goes and leaks it?  And its not even correct information??  Thank GOD this is a rumor thread.  If you want to work in the festival world.....HAVE RESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE PUTTING THEM ON.  Again.  This board is stupid.  I came in to post a picture from my own damn event......and saw this crap and thought it should be dealt with.  Because it is SO OFF BASE.  Sorry to dissapoint!!

you only started seeing this band because at the time that chris deangelis joined it you were stalking him. get over yourself.

you\'re just upset that yet another breakfast member has used you for the only thing people think you\'re good for.   and that would be mediocre sex.  lets not leave out the dozens more that have had a taste in this scene.....and lets not forget about indobox either.......nice rep :)

This coming from the girl who "fell in love" at GOTV?  Then started running drugs from CT to Boston for Randy?  You must\'ve fucked your way up the ladder of success since you\'re a professional now.

Buquebus

• SER breakfast geek
    • http://
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #688 on: April 12, 2011, 07:03:54 pm »
this thread keeps getting better and better!
thanks to all involved!
it\'s been a great throw-back to middle school! awesome!
Not sure what is gonna transpire. Regardless, we ain\'t gonna forget the gravy.

LBoogie

Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #689 on: April 12, 2011, 07:05:41 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;267923
Quote from: Sucking Todd\'s Anal Hairs;267919

You mean the best friend thats sitting in my living room right now reading this?  Hahahahaaaaa....good timing moron .....he\'s looking forward to the next show as much as I am.  BTW.  He was one of my core staff members at the last event.....and will be at the next.  I guss its a normal thing for the people on this board to have bad information.  Get a life loser.

This coming from the girl who "fell in love" at GOTV?  Then started running drugs from CT to Boston for Randy?  You must\'ve fucked your way up the ladder of success since you\'re a professional now.