Author Topic: Official Rumors Thread  (Read 75245 times)

Branch

• http://
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #600 on: April 08, 2011, 09:40:41 am »
who did you hear this from?

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #601 on: April 08, 2011, 02:33:11 pm »
bfast show in the lot at superball ix

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #602 on: April 08, 2011, 03:37:02 pm »
Quote from: sequia;267703
who did you hear this from?

Gotta keep yourself in the loop, branch!
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Branch

Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #603 on: April 08, 2011, 04:19:50 pm »
i ask to be constantly but it goes thru one ear and out of the other..tell me who told you so i can get to the bottom of this.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #604 on: April 08, 2011, 05:31:32 pm »
we can not reveal our sources.

Branch

Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #605 on: April 08, 2011, 06:05:33 pm »
whatev..looks like fun so i hope that its true.

LBoogie

Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #606 on: April 10, 2011, 09:44:21 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;267698
Bella Terra 2011...

Breakfast , Kung Fu .. headlinging acts...

negotiations about to be underway..

Stephenstown NY, August 18,29,20

um, i work for bella terra.  cut the shit

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #607 on: April 10, 2011, 10:13:33 pm »
clearly you miss the point of this thread if you have objections with his statement.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #608 on: April 10, 2011, 10:38:20 pm »
Quote from: LBoogie;267779
Quote from: bdfreetuna;267698
Bella Terra 2011...

Breakfast , Kung Fu .. headlinging acts...

negotiations about to be underway..

Stephenstown NY, August 18,29,20

um, i work for bella terra.  cut the shit

really. well, I\'m pretty sure I\'m doing their website this year.

And pretty sure I\'ve already talked to Jeff.

Cut the shit? :P
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #609 on: April 10, 2011, 11:15:36 pm »
how dare you a breakfast fan supply important information to fellow breakfast fans on a breakfast website.  where\'s your loyalty?  and don\'t give LBoogie too much info, she may try to get you fired for that disrespect.

LBoogie

Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #610 on: April 11, 2011, 12:03:48 am »
Swell.....well our line up is neither announced nor completely booked.  And yes.  I know youre involved :)  I know all.

I date a web guy.....just when you think you\'ve gotten all required details...BAM  something happens internally.  Which is why proffesionals wait until the line up announcement.  No offense, but i do in fact take it seriously.  Especially when contracts are involved.  Trust me.  I would know :)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 12:03:48 am by LBoogie »

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #611 on: April 11, 2011, 01:01:14 am »
Oh I don\'t know about any of the other bands... afaik that\'s up to Jeff.

All I said was you guys should definitely get Breakfast and Kung Fu on the lineup, cause that would be totally epic, and I\'m pretty sure we\'d all be behind that 100%.

So now I gotta bust out a killer website for this festival pretty quick... cause we\'re sorta getting a late start, but busting out killer websites on a tight schedule is sorta my specialty.. should be good! The fest was almost going to be like 15 minutes up the road from me but it got shot down... things got delayed... but.. game on! Stephenstown!

Too much information? ;)

BTW Boogie.... if it was your BF who did the website previously and I got the contract... I was unaware and had nothing to do with that decision. But I\'m going to do a stellar job on this project and do everything in my capabilities to ensure this festival is a success. That\'s my job, and I do it well :)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 01:16:43 am by bdfreetuna »

LBoogie

Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #612 on: April 11, 2011, 01:49:36 am »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;267785
Oh I don\'t know about any of the other bands... afaik that\'s up to Jeff.

All I said was you guys should definitely get Breakfast and Kung Fu on the lineup, cause that would be totally epic, and I\'m pretty sure we\'d all be behind that 100%.

So now I gotta bust out a killer website for this festival pretty quick... cause we\'re sorta getting a late start, but busting out killer websites on a tight schedule is sorta my specialty.. should be good! The fest was almost going to be like 15 minutes up the road from me but it got shot down... things got delayed... but.. game on! Stephenstown!

Too much information? ;)

BTW Boogie.... if it was your BF who did the website previously and I got the contract... I was unaware and had nothing to do with that decision. But I\'m going to do a stellar job on this project and do everything in my capabilities to ensure this festival is a success. That\'s my job, and I do it well :)

No no.  My boyfriend does vibes.  I work with Jeff, and last year we had serious issues with line up leaking to shady promoters.  No worries, as we are all family.....but yeah.  Wait for the announcement.  We worked hard to put this year together.  And dont worry.  You\'ll have plenty of help with the website.  And by contracts I mean with the bands.  Not the web  guys.  Seriously.  Not my first rodeo.  But since you didnt know any of this....Welcome to Bella Terra.  We are certainly a top notch team!  I guess you have quite a few people to meet.....but im glad you\'re in touch with Jeff.  He\'s the best.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #613 on: April 11, 2011, 06:18:31 am »
Don\'t really get the whole not my first rodeo stuff. I\'m aware you\'ve worked for various festivals. I don\'t make it my job to know everything, and it doesn\'t really matter to me.

The help I\'m going to need asap is a full lineup, which I assume is being wo0ked out at the moment. Press-kit photos from all the bands. And server credentials to move over the hosting, which is possibly already in my email.

In regards to announcing anything prematurely, I\'m sure nobody, including Jeff. Jeff being my client, in this situation. Could care less if I said I talked to him about Breakfast and Kung Fu doing the festival.

Actually it\'s about to be my job to make sure as many people know everything there is to know about this festival in a short matter of time. Hopefully that\'s not to be about to be a problem... I mean, Jeff just did hire one of the top advertising agencies in the country.

What makes a promoter shady, exactly? Guess I\'m lucky promoter isn\'t part of my job description.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #614 on: April 11, 2011, 06:41:29 am »
the funny thing is up until LBoogie started yapping her gums, it was only seen as a rumor and nobody would\'ve given it that much thought.  and great, you helped promote a couple festivals, quit acting like you\'re Bill Graham all of a sudden.