Author Topic: Official Rumors Thread  (Read 75272 times)

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #360 on: October 08, 2008, 08:12:31 am »
Quote from: Spacey;206568
Ddubs,

was this,

Quote from: derickw;206525
^^^^^just your internet persona\'s

in response to this,

Quote from: Spacey;206520
Quote from: Yoda;206509
That\'s not too difficult to do seeing as you post in every thread in an effort to become top poster

If I wanted to be top poster, I would have done it already. I have had numerous opportunities to overcome DP.

My life isn\'t that shallow and pedantic.

if so,

well played.

ya... thanks
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

tyzack

Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #361 on: October 08, 2008, 08:18:33 am »
Quote from: TeddyT;206612
Truth be told.. Jon Anderson and Timmy P. definitely had a phone conversation. and on another note, there is a 50/50 chance Ron Spears might be doing a sit-in at the Freakout..
Think I\'ll order my tix and reserve my room now.

What exactly is the signifiance of anyone from Yes being interested in The Breakfast?
Apartheid: A policy of segregation and political and economic discrimination.

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #362 on: October 08, 2008, 08:35:24 am »
Quote from: tyzack;206631
Truth be told.. Jon Anderson and Timmy P. definitely had a phone conversation. and on another note, there is a 50/50 chance Ron Spears might be doing a sit-in at the Freakout..

What exactly is the signifiance of anyone from Yes being interested in The Breakfast?

$
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

tyzack

Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #363 on: October 08, 2008, 10:03:31 am »
Quote from: derickw;206632

$

So Yes is going to invest in The Breakfast?

[according to this rumor]
Apartheid: A policy of segregation and political and economic discrimination.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #364 on: October 08, 2008, 10:05:55 am »
Quote from: tyzack;206659
Quote from: derickw;206632

$

So Yes is going to invest in The Breakfast?

[according to this rumor]

Read too far into this.

John Anderson from Yes asked the Breakfast to sing onto a music file and return it to him. That is all unless people have heard more about it.

No investment, he liked their voices and wanted to get it down.

Who knows for what?
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

galenas

• Global Moderator
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #365 on: October 08, 2008, 10:41:22 am »
wow, i hadn\'t been in this thread for a while and had to catch up when i saw all this crazy talk about jon anderson being interested in the band.

if this is true, nice work to whomever sent the dvds. it wasn\'t me. (although i do like to boast that i have jon anderson\'s home phone number in my rolodex!! hehe.)

for those of you who don\'t know, jon recently suffered a very severe respiratory attack that caused him to back out of a big YES tour and now the band is touring without him. he\'s still recovering, apparently.

i could definitely see how he would be interested in the band\'s musicianship. and he is amazingly supportive of new music, especially when it\'s as pure as that of the breakfast.

i hope to god (or whatever) that this rumor is true. how cool would it be as a musician to all of a sudden get a call from jon f\'ing anderson?!!

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #366 on: October 08, 2008, 10:47:55 am »
PEOPLE!

It is not a rumor.

John Anderson spoke to Tim on the phone.

What about? Well, that is the gray area and I guess we can rumor about that.

Mamalakabubadaya

Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #367 on: October 08, 2008, 11:02:31 am »
i\'m pretty sure it was weird ken who sent the dvds in.

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #368 on: October 08, 2008, 11:10:07 am »
Remember, when you were with the beatles, and there was a rumor that if you played a song backwards, it would say "paul is dead."

That was a hoax right?
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #369 on: October 08, 2008, 11:12:40 am »
Quote from: Mamalakabubadaya;206689
i\'m pretty sure it was weird ken who sent the dvds in.

HAHAHA

RUMOR:

This is from the tour van, Stephengencs and Greg Ellis are NOT gay.

Quote from: Vassillios;206693
Remember, when you were with the beatles, and there was a rumor that if you played a song backwards, it would say "paul is dead."

That was a hoax right?

hahaha

Yes, Chris, I wasn\'t actually dead.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 11:12:40 am by Spacey »

Mamalakabubadaya

Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #370 on: October 08, 2008, 11:15:03 am »
Quote from: Spacey;206696
Stephengencs and Greg Ellis are NOT gay.
still completely debatable. from what i understand, when the band was in springfield and everyone got hooked up with their own hotel room, ellis and gencs still wanted to share a room/do whatever they do alone together. so they did.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #371 on: October 08, 2008, 11:17:16 am »
Quote from: Mamalakabubadaya;206701

still completely debatable. from what i understand, when the band was in springfield and everyone got hooked up with their own hotel room, ellis and gencs still wanted to share a room/do whatever they do alone together.

That is why it is a rumor.

I still think they have experimented.

Like when Homer fell off the couch and looked at Spider Pig, "Maybe, we should kiss, just to break the tension"

SlimPickens

• just the tip
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #372 on: October 08, 2008, 11:50:25 am »

still completely debatable. from what i understand, when the band was in springfield and everyone got hooked up with their own hotel room, ellis and gencs still wanted to share a room/do whatever they do alone together. so they did.

I heard that they took both rooms but subletted one of them and used the money to buy drugs and alcohol.  Then spent the night making out with each other A LOT!

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #373 on: October 08, 2008, 11:53:58 am »
Quote from: SlimPickens;206708

I heard that they took both rooms but subletted one of them and used the money to buy drugs and alcohol.  Then spent the night making out with each other A LOT!

This is believable.

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
Official Rumors Thread
« Reply #374 on: October 08, 2008, 07:53:17 pm »
Hi Folks! YES it\'s true Jon Anderson called Tim! I had sent Jon the Beatles shows knowing he is a great lover of the Beatles. I thought he would get a kick out of the A to Z event. Nobody knew of this. Included in the mailing was Toad\'s 7/5/ 08,Ridgefield Playhouse acoustic set and the demo CD. I got in last Sunday night and a freaked Timmy left a message " Thanks Ken! Jon Anderson the singer of YES called me and said you had sent him THE BREAKFAST dvd\'s! He liked the band and may do something with us!" Way cool for me folks! A call from the greatest artist the worlds ever seen is a definate WAY COOL!!! Jon must be presented with a mountain of demo\'s.For him to listen to a band and give them a call is a great honor! A great compliment to the guys who touched his heart and blew him away with their ability to play music beyond the norm. You don\'t impress Jon Anderson to easily! He doesn\'t call bands just to chit chat.The Breakfast guys hit him hard!!! He know\'s they got the shit!!! Then to ask them to contribute something for a project of his, WAY COOL!!! Who knows what he wants from them. He could be checking the guys out with a small project to see if they are people he may want to work with for something on a more serious scale.Talent is one thing but how are these people to work with? The guys should approach Jon\'s requests with great care and offer him something special only they could do as a unit. I suggest getting Matt back in action with the band.Matt has something Jon likes.The guys should take this offer very seriously and blow Jon Anderson away with their abilities as song writers,instrumentalists,singers,energy monsters,creative geniuses which they all are! GO DO IT GUYS!!! BLOW THE SHIT OUT OF JON ANDERSON\'S MIND AND BEYOND!!! Ken