Author Topic: Trilogy Lounge; Boulder, CO  (Read 2693 times)

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
Trilogy Lounge; Boulder, CO
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2007, 11:40:58 am »
im a little strapped for funds right now but if im able to make a bunch of promo discs for you to pass out do you think you could hit up the raq show at the fox theatre on 10/11 to hand them out?

also, darkstar orchestra plays the boulder theatre the same night as the breakfast. how much do they draw in boulder? do you think this will cut into attendance at the breakfast show?
Smell my mule.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2007, 12:21:10 pm »
if you need some promo material Vassillios, PM me and we will get you something out.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 02:06:34 pm »
Brosinephstinct-The Guiding Force!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2007, 02:43:43 pm »
Quote from: booztravlr;157384

also, darkstar orchestra plays the boulder theatre the same night as the breakfast. how much do they draw in boulder? do you think this will cut into attendance at the breakfast show?

OOF! Timing just sux sometimes.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2007, 04:18:07 pm »
Quote from: booztravlr;157384
im a little strapped for funds right now but if im able to make a bunch of promo discs for you to pass out do you think you could hit up the raq show at the fox theatre on 10/11 to hand them out?

I will definitely go to the RAQ show to hand out discs or anything else for that matter. dark star will most likely sell out the boulder theater, but if it gets out early enough folks may be looking for more music and the trilogy is not that far from the theater. it is also parents weekend for CU, i dont know if that means more people will be out or more people will stay in. i would imagine more would be out. we can only hope
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
    • http://www.myspace.com/antbach
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2007, 04:35:05 pm »
if someone wants to make/send me some sort of sampler/promo (preferably something recent with some Matt tracks on it) I\'m willing to burn a spindle or two and send it out to Vassillios in the mountains. Otherwise I can just ship him out Disc 2 (set 2) of Utica to hand out.
"Okay everybody, for my next miracle, I\'m going to turn water into funk!"

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2007, 04:39:59 pm »
im in a rush right now but i think im going to purchase enough material to make 300 promo discs consisting of slim jewel cases with labels/stickers on each side. one on the front for show promo info and another on the back for the disc info, band picture and .info website listing. ill get more info out tonight/tomorrow morning.
Smell my mule.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2007, 04:42:13 pm »
great fucking motivation coming out of this thread. if all works out, we should have these shows well promoted.

keep up the good work!
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2007, 05:04:01 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;157416
great fucking motivation coming out of this thread. if all works out, we should have these shows well promoted.

keep up the good work!

Vasillios, Ant, Booze, (and everyone else helping out) you guys fucking rock!
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2007, 03:36:31 pm »
Did any of the taints decide to go to CO?  

I was initially interested, but found out I have to fly to Boston for a business trip during this run.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2007, 05:47:00 pm »
ouch. so we were gung ho for a while, bu then i realized that i aready had my friend buy me like 5 tix to Phil n Friends on the 19th. such a taint move

i guess i\'ll have to wait for a west coast run..... bwahahaha
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 05:47:00 pm by Lexington »
caress me, aunt jemima

Vassillios

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2007, 09:47:13 pm »
got mad promo materials for all 3 shows in the colorado run... going to raq on thursday at the fox theater in boulder to hand out some sampler CDs. got plenty of flyers and posters... consider me the rocky mountain hook-up, hah. i hope a lot of people come, im gonna convice everyone i know

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2007, 08:29:56 am »
Quote from: Vassillios;163276
got mad promo materials for all 3 shows in the colorado run... going to raq on thursday at the fox theater in boulder to hand out some sampler CDs. got plenty of flyers and posters... consider me the rocky mountain hook-up, hah. i hope a lot of people come, im gonna convice everyone i know

thanks for all the hard work man. it\'s kind of gratifying to walk into a show and think of how many extra people you got through the door
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

Vassillios

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2007, 10:22:52 am »
So I went to see RAQ last night at the Fox theater in Boulder. I handed out 50 promo Breakfast CDs at setbreak that Booztravlr was nice enough to send to me, and the people ate them up. Pretty much everybody I gave a CD to had already heard of the Breakfast, or Psychedelic Breakfast, and a lot were already planning on attending the show. So good news there, it looks like there will be a decent turnout.

RAQ is also an incredible band... I haven\'t seen them since my days at UVM, probably about 4 years ago, but they have gotten a lot tighter. They look like they are just having an awesome time on stage, dancing around and jumping and doing other crazy stage antics. It would be cool to see the Breakfast start doing crazy stuff like that. I saw Chris Michetti after the show and told him the Breakfast was coming in town next week and he sounded like he is good friendswith them. I told him they should get together and do shows together but I think he was too focused on finding an after party, haha. Anyway, things are looking good out here on the west coast!

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2007, 10:55:10 am »
This is good news, nice work Vassillios!
Smell my mule.