Author Topic: Setlist: 2007-08-18 - Camp Bisco; Mariaville, NY  (Read 11514 times)

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
Setlist: 2007-08-18 - Camp Bisco; Mariaville, NY
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2007, 07:31:55 pm »
STS9 PA sets are incredibly rich and complex.  BTW, smooth move manager talking shit publicy about  a band you should be networking with.
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2007, 07:35:50 pm »
text book call out

Spunk

• http://www.rezi.org
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2007, 09:11:09 pm »
what... I like apples

melanie

• http://
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2007, 04:49:01 pm »
the breakfast set was fun, thanks to my best friend for waking me up just in time i think i missed 1 song but made it down for the rest.  i thought vibes was more exciting musically but maybe part of that was the early morning hour of bisco.  they still seem very trio-y.  i think time will tell with the integration process as matt continues to be among the best in the game.
other than that psylab, and the tweener shpongle sets were the highlight for me.  
but it was great to see so many people make it to the main stage for the early classic breakfast set.

siflandollie

• Victory to RAGE
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2007, 01:34:49 pm »
can\'t wait to hear this.  sounded like a fun weekend, i know the bisco scene can be sketchy.

whats with the sts9 hate though?  those guys are so fucking ill, they keep evolving their sound and are not some other random jamband, they are all amazing instrumentalists and electronic musicians/producers at the same time.  that and their sets are always flawless.  I guess people have different tastes though, it\'s interesting to read people talk shit on one great band (sts9) and get peeved when someone else talks shit on another great band (b\'fast).

princesscaspian

• gemini tactics
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2007, 03:18:58 pm »
not sure where the sts9 hate is rooted, i\'ve only seen \'em twice myself and i thought they rocked. lots of fun to dance to. . . good energy. . .  they look really happy to be playin too.
and what CAN you do, when your world is invaded by a reggaejunkiejew?!?

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2007, 04:39:45 pm »
Loved the Breakfast set...thought it was a great setlist to go with.  There was definetly somewhere between 300-500 people at the stage and almost everybody was getting down.

STS9 was good too.  I think i liked the PA set more than the live band set, but both were good.  I am glad that I dipped out 20 mins early on the live band set to catch girl talk though.  I had very low expectations, but this was probably one of my favorite sets all weekend.

The Biscuits absolutely killed the afternoon set on Friday.  Easily their best set of the weekend.  Listening back to the soundboard it is almost better than I remembered it.  Great Basis intro, Shem-Rah (w/ Gangster tease), and huge Basis ending.  I also really liked the Spacebird from that night and the Caterpillar > Cyclone > Caterpillar from the next night.  I love when they extend the Caterpillar ending...it is so epic.

It was great chillin with the Zuke, Elisa, PJ, Andrea, and the entire B\'fast family.  

Let\'s get some Arizona love on the next Breakfast trip out West.
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2007, 01:39:04 am »
Quote from: NickNels;156201
Let\'s get some Arizona love on the next Breakfast trip out West.

super bowl weekend!!!
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

howsmydriving?

« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2007, 11:32:08 am »
The Breakfast and Disco Biscuits are the two best bands out there today IMHO of course.

All the haters are just missing out on some bad ass jams.  Your loss.