Author Topic: Attention Artists: Benefit at Paier College: Art for Gabe  (Read 477 times)

SkyePrizm

• separator
Attention Artists: Benefit at Paier College: Art for Gabe
« on: August 07, 2007, 12:48:38 pm »
Former East Haven resident, Gabriel G. Gracia, passed away on Thursday, July 26, 2007.  He lost his short battle with cancer.  Some of you who may know me, will know, that up until 2004, he was my boyfriend.  We dated for five years.   I was stunned and shocked to find out this news.  I had no clue he was even ill.  

For the last 5 years, he worked as a graphic designer in Stamford.  He was a 1998 graduate of East Haven High School, and a 2002 graduate of Paier College of Art.  Gabe\'s passions were art and music.  His college friends from Paier organized this benefit before Gabe\'s passing.  And the event will go on.  

I know the breakfast family has many creative minds in it.  So if any of you would like to contribute, i am sure it would be greatly appreciated.    Gabe is survived by an infant daughter, Sophia, and a wife.

Thank you.

Tracy
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 12:57:32 pm by SkyePrizm »

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Attention Artists: Benefit at Paier College: Art for Gabe
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 01:37:54 pm »
I thought this was for Gabe "Buquebus" from .info........

sorry to hear about your friend.......

"sunrise doesn\'t last all morning, the cloudburst doesn\'t last all day"

my best to his family.....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph