Author Topic: Timmy Tour- Archive.org Video  (Read 1845 times)

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Timmy Tour- Archive.org Video
« on: August 02, 2007, 01:15:03 pm »
I\'m having a problem burning the Timmy Tour files that I downloaded off off Archive.org.  What is the normal time it should take to burn one of these shows.  I tried first to burn it on DVD, but that took too long.  Then I tried burning as  VCD and the menu gets created and the video is transcoded, but it seems to get stuck on the audio transcoding.  The % completed bar goes a little over halfway and then goes down, the works up again and then back down.  I\'m not sure what the problem is.  Do I need to convert the files from MPEG4 to another format to make this work.  I have a dell that\'s less than 2 years old, so I\'m thinking that this shouldn\'t be a problem

Can anyone help.

Also - would anyone be able to help hook me up with a copy of the 1,000th show DVD.

Thanks.
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 01:27:55 pm »
you arent really supposed to convert them to dvd, they were just lower quality video meant to be downloaded and watched on the computer. there were dvd versions available at the time.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 01:34:48 pm »
So are you saying that they can\'t be burned?  

Were the DVDs available for download or only in person.  I live in NJ and don\'t really get to shows anymore.  Also, I don\'t know how to download a BT, but I\'m also not comfortable with downloading for too many hours and leaving the computer on through the night - I know, I\'m weird.  Plus the computer needs to be available for my wife.

Please help if possible.
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Rujah

• team digest
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 01:40:31 pm »
get a divorce or buy a new computer

j/k

im still waited for the 1000th show DVD as well. Not sure how to use the archive.org video files, I didnt even know they were videos on there. If you have a link to the archive video I may be able to help. BT is pretty easier to use and their are so many things to can download on there, I would suggust reading more about it, it will definitely be well worth it.
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 02:12:41 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;153966
So are you saying that they can\'t be burned?  

Were the DVDs available for download or only in person.  I live in NJ and don\'t really get to shows anymore.  Also, I don\'t know how to download a BT, but I\'m also not comfortable with downloading for too many hours and leaving the computer on through the night - I know, I\'m weird.  Plus the computer needs to be available for my wife.

Please help if possible.

i don\'t think the quality would be good even if you figured it out. i can send you some stuff, just PM me your address
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 06:48:39 pm »
sorry db, I never got around to burning the 1000th for you. Probably because I never got around to buying more blank dvds. I suck. Screw you work!!! (shakes fist in air) :banghead:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 08:29:47 pm »
No biggie Paul.  Thanks anyway.