Author Topic: BAR; New Haven, CT  (Read 1284 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 01:33:24 pm »
Unofficial/Partial Setlist-

Set i - jam > Sunshine Superman > ? > Space Oddity > Big Me, Ain\'t No Sunshine, Cinnamon Girl > Feelin Groovy > Runnin Down a Dream, ?,  Elderly Woman, It Was a Good Day, Tricky Ways*, Vasoline > Down On the Corner, Norwegian Wood, Strange Days > Holiday Road > Hits From the Bong > Blister in the Sun

Set II - Voodoo Child > Llama > Voodoo Child > Llama, Today, Tripping Billies, Under the Bridge, Alive, Strawberry Fields Forever > Crossroads, The Man In Me, On a Plain, Boogie On Reggae Woman > ?, Wish You Were Here, Creep

*Slower version
-If anyone knows the others, feel free to fill in the blanks

It was kind of a hoppin place there last night. I think there were 2 people turning 21 in the crowd.  One of the parties was sitting at the table where I was, man the dude was WRECKED!!! (as he should be). Luckliy he had a couple of buddies there keepin an eye on him like a little kindergartener.  Good times though, I can\'t complain... I\'m on vacation!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 03:09:43 pm by simpletwistupdon »
Where to next?

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 02:27:58 pm »
Looks like a decient wednesday night....but fuck the jerk who requests Wish You Were Here EVERY FUCKING WEEK!!!!!  There are some songs I dont mind hearing week in and week out, but lets get real with the fucking Wish You Were Here...For The Love Of Broseph....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 02:48:58 pm »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;238357
Strange Days > ? > Hits From the Bong > Blister in the Sun...

...Good times though, I can\'t complain... I\'m on vacation!

the end of your post reminded me. i believe it was strange days > holiday road > hits from the bong > blister in the sun. maybe not. i know for a fact he played holiday road somewhere. i was doing my best to belt out the high notes...unsuccessfully
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

ChrisF

• http://
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 02:58:45 pm »
Quote from: zuke583;238362
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;238357
Strange Days > ? > Hits From the Bong > Blister in the Sun...

...Good times though, I can\'t complain... I\'m on vacation!

the end of your post reminded me. i believe it was strange days > holiday road > hits from the bong > blister in the sun. maybe not. i know for a fact he played holiday road somewhere. i was doing my best to belt out the high notes...unsuccessfully

i only caught it was a good day thru the end of 1st set, but i was there for holiday road.

galenas

• Global Moderator
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 06:04:30 pm »
tough to go wrong on a timmy tour, really. thanks for the set list update. looks like fun. been wondering where that llama was. feel like i haven\'t heard it in a while.

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
BAR; New Haven, CT
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 01:04:51 am »
Quote from: galenas;238376
tough to go wrong on a timmy tour, really. thanks for the set list update. looks like fun. been wondering where that llama was. feel like i haven\'t heard it in a while.

depends on what you consider awhile. Timmy rocked a Llama* at my birthday gig on 7/24!

*If I didnt know what I meant, that\'d almost sound durty...
Where to next?