Author Topic: timmy tour for life.....  (Read 3998 times)

SkyePrizm

• separator
timmy tour for life.....
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2011, 08:46:39 pm »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;269860
god damn it! i want a timmy tour t-shirt, someone needs to make more!

i want a bumper sticker.  (I don\'t think those were made back in the day though.)  
That would just *maybe* complete all the stickers on the back of my jeep.

Quote from: simpletwistupdon;269851
Quote from: SkyePrizm;269849
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;269833
The valley could use more timmy shows! There are plenty of great venues for him to play in... just a matter of fitting gigs in I guess...

In Naugatuck alone there is the Old Corner Cafe(depending on the night, Friday Saturdays are usually packed in there), Jesse Camille\'s(over by Hop Brook golf course), The Milestone Inn(end up Rubber Ave near S+S) and apparently the Union Street Bar & Grill...

as long as he doesn\'t play that bar i pass going up aetna street to see my lil cousins, the hard hat? or something like that? Looks way shady. ;)

Might you be talking about the Construction Cafe? I have never stepped foot in there either, nor do I think I would ever want too... I\'ve just never given the Union Street bar a chance.  It used to be called the Victoria Inn, and I was always warned to stay away from there back in the day because it was a biker hang out... but that was years ago and it has since changed names and owners.  My usual go to spots were the Corner and the Milestone... but decent places...

Yes, the construction cafe.  I thought hard hat cause it has a little yellow hard hat on it. Ugh. The people that hang outside that place in the summer, yikes!

kinda curious what this new place is like.  Our friends who live in town have never heard of it.  And the only bar in naugatuck i ever went to was some kind of irish named place...i think...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 08:46:39 pm by SkyePrizm »

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
timmy tour for life.....
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2011, 09:16:00 pm »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;269860
god damn it! i want a timmy tour t-shirt, someone needs to make more!

I don\'t know what size guy you are though I do have an XL Timmy Tour tee I could part with (it was the only size they had in the van on their fall 2006 tour).  It doesn\'t look flattering on me at all.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 09:18:37 pm by alexanderzurflu »
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
timmy tour for life.....
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2011, 09:49:41 pm »
Not going to work for him, send it to me!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
timmy tour for life.....
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2011, 09:57:28 pm »
Quote from: Mark;269868

Mark - consider it yours.  It just doesn\'t get the usage it deserves and should probably go back to the homeland of Timmy Tour, CT.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
timmy tour for life.....
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2011, 08:00:30 am »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;269869
Quote from: Mark;269868

Mark - consider it yours.  It just doesn\'t get the usage it deserves and should probably go back to the homeland of Timmy Tour, CT.

Sadly, Mark is correct... I\'m a bit of a small fry, probably just barely clearing 5\'6" and it would probably be just as unflattering on me. Thanks though... I\'m gonna get to work on seein if I can get permission to design/produce a new line of TT shirts...

...after my honeymoon.
Where to next?

SkyePrizm

• separator
timmy tour for life.....
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 10:00:40 am »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;269870
I\'m gonna get to work on seein if I can get permission to design/produce a new line of TT shirts...

can\'t we get spacebrush (i.e. mr. j. maturo) on this?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
timmy tour for life.....
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 10:21:03 am »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;269871
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;269870
I\'m gonna get to work on seein if I can get permission to design/produce a new line of TT shirts...

can\'t we get spacebrush (i.e. mr. j. maturo) on this?

thats a fantastic idea... but would he require a commisioning fee for any art work? Usually you get get a solid color shirt, with 1 die color for about $10 depending on the shop you use... if you have at least 10-15 shirts made.  I am sure we could take an order here on .info and clear that?  Or is that just wishful thinking?  I\'m not even really looking to even make profit off this, just some exposure and new merch... and bottom line, Tim has to clear anything first.
Where to next?

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
timmy tour for life.....
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2011, 10:22:33 am »
jon aruny could whip something nice up
*Gia*

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
timmy tour for life.....
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2011, 10:24:06 am »
Quote from: bezerker;269874

this is true! Also a great option!
Where to next?

stublatt

timmy tour for life.....
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2011, 02:41:44 pm »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;269875

Donny - check in with that sporting goods store in Shelton.  They do tons of screen printing - at very competitive rates - and xtra special deep discounts for local musicians (especially those that \'they\' know and love!)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
timmy tour for life.....
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2011, 03:19:39 pm »
Quote from: stublatt;269885
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;269875

Donny - check in with that sporting goods store in Shelton.  They do tons of screen printing - at very competitive rates - and xtra special deep discounts for local musicians (especially those that \'they\' know and love!)

Sounds like a good direction to go in to me stu! I like the way this is taking shape!

...just some thoughts that had crossed my mind on a design was using the guinness label as a basis and filling it in with timmy related info... or the concept of a makers mark bottle, but make the bottle a guitar and fill in the label info with related info(or course with the signature red wax melting down the neck of the guitar!), using the correct fonts and such...

...anyway, just my .02 for the moment.
Where to next?

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
timmy tour for life.....
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2011, 05:29:59 pm »
I like the original timmy tour shirt personally, but that was 2006, so a 2011 adaptation is due.  we should have a timmy tour \'05 tshirt on the back it has tourdates like Martini\'s - Tuesdays, Richter\'s- Wednesdays, Bar- Fridays(w/ smoking boomers) and Porter\'s- Sundays.  God I miss TT \'05 and traveling to CT multiple times a week to see it.

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
    • http://
timmy tour for life.....
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2011, 12:51:45 am »
i always felt it should have said on it somewhere    " est 232 " donny might not get that but i think the rest of you might.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
timmy tour for life.....
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2011, 08:32:13 am »
^^^that would be the serest of ser

now were talkin boys and girls
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 08:32:13 am by bezerker »
*Gia*

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
timmy tour for life.....
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2011, 08:40:32 am »
I don\'t get it. Yet, I don\'t get much.