Author Topic: Link for DL of 10/6/06 Denver show?  (Read 1893 times)

SoonerDave

Link for DL of 10/6/06 Denver show?
« on: November 16, 2006, 10:48:49 pm »
My first post, and I\'m immediately asking for favors.  But this was my first Breakfast show, and now a must for my library.

My head is still on fire.

Buquebus

• SER breakfast geek
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 11:11:38 am »
still no luck, huh?? well if this show surfaces, hopefully it\'ll find its way over here..
Not sure what is gonna transpire. Regardless, we ain\'t gonna forget the gravy.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 12:08:33 pm »
October 6th, 2006 - Quixote\'s True Blue; Denver, CO

I: Space City Affair > Rust > What The Funk, Intension, See The Light* > Drunk Monk Bar,
May Fly Disarray, Wild Pack Of Asscracks, Honey Butter

II: jam > Buquebus, Psygn, Good Things > Spunk > Drum Solo, The Late And The Great > Over Exposure

E: Vocoder jam > Taboo Or Not Taboot

* inverted.

SoonerDave....I am not sure if there were any tapers at Quixoties that night.....It was a great night.  It definitely started out looking like a classic doozie, but into the second or third song people started pouring in and were getting down.....The encore was funny as hell as they were backstage in the stairwell deciding on an encore.  Tim was all about Beef Barley and thought that was going to be it, but it ended up being Taboo.  Its classic musical moments like that which make me so happy to be able to be a part of such and amazing band....

But honestly I really dont think there were any tapers there.....However, I could be wrong...
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph