Author Topic: Jake\'s; Wallingford, CT  (Read 1343 times)

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
Jake\'s; Wallingford, CT
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2010, 01:10:25 am »
I: Across the Universe > All Things Must Pass, All Together Now, All You Need Is Love, And I Love Her, And Your Bird Can Sing, Anna (Go to Him), Any Time At All, Ask Me Why, Baby\'s In Black, Back in the USSR, Because, Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite, Besame Mucho, Blue Jay Way, Come and Get It*, Cry Baby Cry, Crying, Dear Prudence, Devil in Her Heart, Do You Want to Know a Secret, Doctor Robert, Don\'t Bother Me, Don\'t Let Me Down, Don\'t Pass Me By, Eight Days a Week, Every Little Thing, Everybody\'s Trying to Be My Baby

II: Blackbird, For No One, For You Blue, Free As a Bird, From Me to You, Girl, Give Peace a Chance > Glass Onion, Golden Slumbers > Good Day Sunshine, Good Morning Good Morning**, Happiness Is a Warm Gun, Hello Little Girl, Help!, Here Comes the Sun, Here There and Everywhere, Hey Bulldog, Hey Jude, I Am the Walrus

* Tim invokes the "Starbucks Beatles Differential"... I still don\'t know what this means
** Paul Ryan on auxiliary vocals/noises
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Jake\'s; Wallingford, CT
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 08:54:22 am »
Quote from: Drew_Kingsley;250799

* Tim invokes the "Starbucks Beatles Differential"... I still don\'t know what this means

Ha...can only imagine.....when i hear starbucks beatles differential all i can imagine is tim geeked out of his mind on starbucks coffee playing as many beatles songs as fast as he can....i have seen it and its priceless............looks like a good night of music...
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Jake\'s; Wallingford, CT
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2010, 12:01:32 pm »
I took it to mean the difference between real fans who grew up with the music/know the albums and those that only buy a copy of the best of albums in starbucks / know the songs that they play on the radio there. Aka, are you a hardcore fan or a newb.

Drew, you forgot to note your excellent background vocals on help!
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
Jake\'s; Wallingford, CT
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 12:48:34 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa;250824
Drew, you forgot to note your excellent background vocals on help!

Let\'s not be modest... we provided excellent background vocals/hand claps/etc. for most of the evening.
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

GLuft3

Jake\'s; Wallingford, CT
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2010, 10:30:25 pm »
craziness!
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!  Always with the negative waves!