Author Topic: Ballou\'s Wine Bar; Guilford, CT  (Read 1610 times)

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
Ballou\'s Wine Bar; Guilford, CT
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 08:39:57 am »
Quote from: NickNels;248017
Quote from: zuke583;248016
Quote from: NickNels;248014
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;248013
Quote from: galenas;248002
but highlight of the night was definitely Waste. Love it, love it, love it, love it! Really, how better to waste some time in this life than on Timmy Tour, right?

I cannot thank him enough for doing this... I went to Anna Liffey\'s on Thursday and in the middle of Strange Desgin he went into the guitar solo part of Waste, during the setbreak I asked him if he knew the whole thing and at the point he said no.  It was then that I had told him that the week before I had gotten engaged and asked if he could learn it by Saturday and he happily obliged! I successfully made Liz cry happily 2x in one week and both were the result of that song... Again, Thank you Timmy! You made her night!!!

Waste was my brother\'s wedding song

i lost my virginity to this song

Waste > Full Penetration > Waste > Full Penetration > Waste > Full Penetration

this went on for about 90 minutes before it just kind of...ended
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 09:22:31 am »
what, did you have the song  on repeat or something? :lol:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 10:26:04 am »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;248015
but highlight of the night was definitely Waste. Love it, love it, love it, love it! Really, how better to waste some time in this life than on Timmy Tour, right?

I cannot thank him enough for doing this... I went to Anna Liffey\'s on Thursday and in the middle of Strange Desgin he went into the guitar solo part of Waste, during the setbreak I asked him if he knew the whole thing and at the point he said no.  It was then that I had told him that the week before I had gotten engaged and asked if he could learn it by Saturday and he happily obliged! I successfully made Liz cry happily 2x in one week and both were the result of that song... Again, Thank you Timmy! You made her night!!!

It\'s a great song, especially for someone that you\'re going to spend the rest of your life with...

Waste was my wedding song too and after the divorce i hope to never hear it again.....

good luck you crazy kids
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2009, 10:28:21 am »
Quote from: derickw;248029
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;248015

It\'s a great song, especially for someone that you\'re going to spend the rest of your life with...

Waste was my wedding song too and after the divorce i hope to never hear it again.....

good luck you crazy kids

lol
if i never hear maybe im amazed again in my lifetime itll be entirely too soon...
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2009, 12:04:32 pm »
M.E.M.P.H.I.S. is a great TT cover. Job well done, NickNels.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.