Author Topic: Block Island 2009?  (Read 4265 times)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Block Island 2009?
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 07:40:58 pm »
you know, the one time I did this was so much fun that even if they don\'t get gigs, a bunch of us should just sync up our time off and go for a couple of days.

Also, tim should come, and bring his guitar.

and the rest of the band in tow.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
Block Island 2009?
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2009, 09:39:47 pm »
:cough: 4th of July :cough:
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

FrankZappa

• Administrator
Block Island 2009?
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2009, 09:44:48 pm »
oh yea, there will be plenty of cheap rooms available that weekend. :sigh: :lol:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Block Island 2009?
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 10:39:01 am »
There are never any "cheap" room on Block Island.

I, first hand, saw Slimpickens and the chick at Del\'s verbally argue over a sandwich the last morning because it was $10. Convinced it was the topper that put it over the top
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

FrankZappa

• Administrator
Block Island 2009?
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 11:57:14 am »
very true, but I\'m sure there will be some less croweded/less expensive weekends than the 4th. Also holidays are virtually impossible for me to get off from work.

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
Block Island 2009?
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2009, 01:28:13 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa;219248
very true, but I\'m sure there will be some less croweded/less expensive weekends than the 4th. Also holidays are virtually impossible for me to get off from work.

well there goes planning your party..... alright everyone. Zappa will let us know when he can go and we\'ll plan around that.

oh and it\'s only money. i\'d rent out a house but i fear it would end up like a hotel party and i\'d end up having to buying it
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

FrankZappa

• Administrator
Block Island 2009?
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2009, 03:25:17 pm »
Quote from: derickw;219257
well there goes planning your party..... alright everyone. Zappa will let us know when he can go and we\'ll plan around that.

:thumbsup: :lol:
Well, if I\'m one of the people suggesting we do it and trying to make it happen, I\'d like to do it at a time I could actually go. I know, I know, completely self centered. How dare I. :biggrin:

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
Block Island 2009?
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2009, 04:09:13 pm »
Now we\'re talking, I\'ve been waiting to hear of anything Breakfast/Block Island, nothin\' could be finer!  CrAzInEsS oN tHe iSlAnD !!!

DO IT!
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Block Island 2009?
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2009, 05:34:24 pm »
^^
I dig your avatar.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
Block Island 2009?
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2009, 09:07:47 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;220030
^^
I dig your avatar.

Thanks... that\'s my custom pickguard on my modified, beaten, beaten again, then modified Epi Les Paul, she\'s a good trustworthy guitar.  Got a bunch of free Wenge (crazy stuff) so I threw it together.  Laminated with monogomy... sorry, mahogany on the back so it wouldn\'t warp.
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

peaches626

Block Island 2009?
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2009, 12:58:20 am »
jesus bret, you\'re almost a regular dot info-er now!
taints rule, gypsies drool!

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
Block Island 2009?
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2009, 07:48:09 am »
Quote from: peaches626;220061

I\'m FREAKIN\' POST HAPPY!  Just gettin\' my two cents in... about time, don\'t ya think!!  Look out you may see Dave postin\' too... just a warning!

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
Block Island 2009?
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2009, 08:04:11 am »
Quote from: Bret;220069
Quote from: peaches626;220061

Look out you may see Dave postin\' too... just a warning!

not gonna happen !  how is that old man anyway
*Gia*

FrankZappa

• Administrator
Block Island 2009?
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2009, 10:06:45 am »
ooo, about that.

guys, we have a maximum 10 taint/gypsy limit on the board and we need to keep them balanced on a maximum 5:5 ratio. So if this dave guy starts posting, peaches you\'re going to have to go on a year long hiatus or switch allegiances.

davepeck

• Administrator
Block Island 2009?
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2009, 10:37:41 am »
Quote from: FrankZappa;220086
ooo, about that.

guys, we have a maximum 10 taint/gypsy limit on the board and we need to keep them balanced on a maximum 5:5 ratio. So if this dave guy starts posting, peaches you\'re going to have to go on a year long hiatus or switch allegiances.

i think you\'re confused.