Author Topic: Just know it\'s all good Joe.  (Read 7813 times)

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
Just know it\'s all good Joe.
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2005, 01:22:49 pm »
Thread back on track. Hopefully. Joe No worries, I have been threatened w/ Physical Violence by not just one but 2 people that are friends with the Band and one other member of this board.  I totally understand your aversion to shows when you never know what a drunk person upset w/ you is gonna do. I have actually had the opportunity to fly out for a show and decided against it due to not wanting to fly across the country just to engage in fisticuffs. Just know I understand your position to an extent.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2005, 01:39:54 pm »
is there really this much hatred between board members?

i have never had a problem with anyone, I like you all. Of course, I don\'t know you all except by your screen names. So I like you as your screen names.

Like the man, Rodney King;

Can\'t we all just get along?
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2005, 01:44:40 pm »
leith,i will indeed come to california and toss you all over the closest parking lot....
stop defending the kid,please.
he brings the shit upon himself.
he starts a thread bashing a show that he DIDNT EVEN FUCKING LISTEN TO!
then he wants to bring the band to play in a 600person room,then last time they were in vt there was about 30 heads there and HE WASNT EVEN ONE OF THEM!!
let him fight his own battles.
i am friends with the band,but im also an adult who is responsible for his own actions..
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Marcial

• Big Wooly Mammoth
    • http://www.chondrolicious.com
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2005, 01:59:12 pm »
Quote from: leith
I have actually had the opportunity to fly out for a show and decided against it due to not wanting to fly across the country just to engage in fisticuffs.

Come on, guy....  ARE U SER????

I can 100% guarantee you that if you flew to Staven for a show, no one, including the wah, would do anything to you but buy you beer and make you feel at home.
Switching peeping observing and licking
No telling next day what I be thinking

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2005, 02:06:34 pm »
no chance dirty mendez.
i wil hurt that goober.
ill never forget what he has said to me from across the counrty.
so easy to talk jumk from 3000miles away.
and before i even get to him,the big crooked hatted loud tall wook walshy mahoney will already be rippin him to shreads..

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2005, 02:10:23 pm »
this fear is just plain insane!!  long story short:  I accidentally spilled an entire beer on Peck and his wife once during a bus trip.  I didn\'t know him, and  I\'m sure I came close to getting pounded.  But I\'ve nevered been afraid of going to a show... that\'s just plain nutty.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2005, 02:11:53 pm »
Quote from: SlimPickens
this fear is just plain insane!!  long story short:  I accidentally spilled an entire beer on Peck and his wife once during a bus trip.  I didn\'t know him, and  I\'m sure I came close to getting pounded.  But I\'ve nevered been afraid of going to a show... that\'s just plain nutty.

rotfl HIGH-larious rotfl

I remember it like it was yesterday....

5AM RUFUS BITCHES!!!
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

leith

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2005, 02:24:00 pm »
Quote from: freddiewaht
no chance dirty mendez.
i wil hurt that goober.
ill never forget what he has said to me from across the counrty.
so easy to talk jumk from 3000miles away.
and before i even get to him,the big crooked hatted loud tall wook walshy mahoney will already be rippin him to shreads..

Well Freddie, everything I said in our little "conversation" awhile back I will say again in person when I see you. I\'ll even give you a week\'s notice so you can wrap up things. You know what i\'m talkin\' abt.  I would like to think that our more recent " conversation" cleared that up but obviously shit has not changed.

So I tell you right now. I\'ll defend who the fuck I want just think abt it. Maybe I like to defend those that you hate just to piss you off. You are just like one big fuckin red button. One can not help but push it.  Who cares if Joe wants to try and throw a Breakfast show in Vt. Let a man dream. If he reviews a show he never listened too so what? You know whatever he posts you don\'t like so why bother flaming him? it\'s just stupid.  I like to joust w/ ya every once in awhile in good fun but dude this is just freakin\' unreal! LET IT GO!!!!
As for violence @ A Breakfast show.
Alcohol is a hellava drug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2005, 02:30:20 pm »
leith,your fighting a losing battle.
let it die.
stop the madness.

leith

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2005, 02:33:39 pm »
leith,your fighting a losing battle.
let it die.
stop the madness.

Wow Freddie you actually surprised me. That is the post I should have posted to you. Short
Sweet
True

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2005, 07:26:16 pm »
Thread back on track. Hopefully. Joe No worries, I have been threatened w/ Physical Violence by not just one but 2 people that are friends with the Band and one other member of this board.  I have actually had the opportunity to fly out for a show and decided against it due to not wanting to fly across the country just to engage in fisticuffs. Just know I understand your position to an extent.

Leith, fly me out with you (all expenses paid) and I\'ll be your personal bodyguard at CT Breakfast shows.  

As far as the Joe bashing goes, I have a proposition: Dispense all information you have against him and state your case for hating him.  If there is a history of trouble with Joe, then please provide all facts regarding his behavior since he has already been publicly villified (or in this case pussified).  I may have missed some Joe stories along the way, so fill me in.  I have heard plenty of his opinions that haven\'t settled well with others on here, but I lack enough information to hate the guy.  He seems pretty normal to me.  The part that annoys me is that there exists a hate-on-Joe bandwagon that nearly everyone has climbed aboard, while most don\'t even know him.  I have heard some weird statements from Joe, but I feel there is some unnecessary bias.  

There must be some particularly disturbing stories to share (none have been too shocking thus far) which I have yet to hear.  Provide me with all the facts and I\'ll form my own decision about the guy\'s character.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2005, 08:08:30 pm »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu
Thread back on track. Hopefully. Joe No worries, I have been threatened w/ Physical Violence by not just one but 2 people that are friends with the Band and one other member of this board.  I have actually had the opportunity to fly out for a show and decided against it due to not wanting to fly across the country just to engage in fisticuffs. Just know I understand your position to an extent.

Leith, fly me out with you (all expenses paid) and I\'ll be your personal bodyguard at CT Breakfast shows.  

As far as the Joe bashing goes, I have a proposition: Dispense all information you have against him and state your case for hating him.  If there is a history of trouble with Joe, then please provide all facts regarding his behavior since he has already been publicly villified (or in this case pussified).  I may have missed some Joe stories along the way, so fill me in.  I have heard plenty of his opinions that haven\'t settled well with others on here, but I lack enough information to hate the guy.  He seems pretty normal to me.  The part that annoys me is that there exists a hate-on-Joe bandwagon that nearly everyone has climbed aboard, while most don\'t even know him.  I have heard some weird statements from Joe, but I feel there is some unnecessary bias.  

There must be some particularly disturbing stories to share (none have been too shocking thus far) which I have yet to hear.  Provide me with all the facts and I\'ll form my own decision about the guy\'s character.

I don\'t think anybodies personal issues w/ him has to be hashed out on a message board.  If you really need to know, ask the ones who have the issues in a private format.  I haven\'t met the guy, so he\'s on the benefit of the doubt level w/ me, but as far as I\'m concerned, he seems pretty harmless.

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2005, 10:27:53 pm »
I\'m one of the nicest people you\'ll ever meet me in your life, that is if you ever meet me.  People on this board hate me for the supposed reasons I will explain...

1. My misinterpreted comment about Jordan and Ron being replaced by Brian O\'Connell and Beau Sasser from Uncle Sammy. I was merely putting a "dream" jamband lineup together, the statement then snowballed and once again I was misunderstood.

2. The original co-creator of his board Grayson became involved with the band.  I for one was taken aback because i knew the kid since middle school and I didn\'t have ONE decent thing to say about him and was pissed off more than anyone could ever imagine that he was working for one of my favorite bands, a band in which I introduced many a folks to.  Personally  I was real pissed about it, enraged etc etc. Long story short I came on this site with a screenname "PhuckTieDye", and I started shit. Dave got pissed, Grayson got pissed, everyone within the fanbase got pissed and I was ostracized since day one.  Of coarse NO ONE knew my reasons. I  was trying to save the band from his maniacal workings.  Sure enough he dicked over the band, for reasons I still don\'t know.  I tried to warn them, no one listened to me. Whatever.  Anyways months before Grayson ended his affiliation with The Breakfast he opened up a rival forum where he said I could be moderator.  Personally I was glad because this site gave me the chance to publish cd reviews, articles and basically provided me with a creative outlet. The rift  in the PB web world pissed off the band and ESPECIALLY Dave, considering pbfans.com mysteriously dissappeared one day.  Now, I had nothing to do with what Grayson was doing. My hands are and have always been clean of any WRONG DOING WHATSOEVER!!  However guilty by association was the name of the game and I was ostracized even further, for reasons I still don\';t know....

Like I said, if anyone on this board met me in real life they\'d see the real me, not the online ragaholic that I am.  You can ask Dave or Freddie how I am in real life.  Even though they hate me, they know in person I\'m completly different and nice....
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2005, 10:32:49 pm »
i dont hate you but you really upset me sometimes..

leith

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2005, 11:21:32 pm »
i dont hate you but you really upset me sometimes..

NOW you\'re getting somewhere Freddie.