Author Topic: you CTians better only have quiet sex!!  (Read 744 times)

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
you CTians better only have quiet sex!!
« on: July 02, 2009, 01:58:43 pm »
Police: Teens mistake sex screams for assault
Four of them barge into bedroom and beat woman\'s lover, cops say

TORRINGTON, Connecticut - A group of teenagers misunderstood a woman\'s screams during sex and stopped what they thought was an assault by beating the woman\'s companion, police say.

A girl, two boys and a 19-year-old man were arrested Tuesday and arraigned Wednesday on assault and conspiracy charges.

On June 6, police say the 16-year-old girl, who lives in the home, heard the 34-year-old woman\'s screams and thought she was being attacked. It wasn\'t immediately clear how the woman and the teenager are related.

The girl rounded up some friends. Police say they went into the bedroom and beat the woman\'s 25-year-old companion with a baseball bat and punched him. He was treated at a hospital and released.

The woman hasn\'t returned a message left by The Associated Press. There is no phone listing for the man.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press

when good samaritans go bad!

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 02:04:47 pm »
Quote from: jking;235118
The girl rounded up some friends. Police say they went into the bedroom and beat the woman\'s 25-year-old companion with a baseball bat and punched him. He was treated at a hospital and released.

lol
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

wildcoyote

• El Cuco
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 02:46:45 pm »
Quote from: jking;235118

:wah:

Lesson 1. Someone screaming for help often screams the word "help".  "Fuck me" is rarely used by someone in distress seeking outside assistance.

Lesson 2. When calling for help, don\'t call your dipshit teenage friends. This is what the police are for.
A man who has seen the things I have seen,
experienced the loss and pain I have experienced,
I transcend race, hombre.

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 03:07:36 pm »
I bet the story is more like this

16 year old girl has crush on 25 year old guy. She hears him screwing the lady makes up story and they beat the shit out of him

How hard is it to simply knock on the door and say " Hey you OK in there ?" at which time they quiet down.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

Dyed_Tie

• Right There That\'s It Yes
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 08:42:09 pm »
Nice! Another Pro on the not having sex list.  So that\'s uh... 3 pros and 834756 cons.
If trees could scream do you think we would be so cavalier to cut them down? Maybe if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Probably the worst thing about having King Kong run rampant in your town would be the huge, monster genitalia.

I wish I had a kryptonite cross, because then I could keep Dracula and Superman away.
   :mario: :luigi: :yoshi:  :toad:

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 11:39:48 pm »
Apparently, this 16 year old never had my former roommate as a roommate.  Nothing like watching the tv shake in the living room cause the headboard in the other room is hitting the wall.....

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 12:25:44 am »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;235179
Apparently, this 16 year old never had my former roommate as a roommate.  Nothing like watching the tv shake in the living room cause the headboard in the other room is hitting the wall.....

it ain\'t sex unless there\'s blood on the headboard
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside