Author Topic: Setlist: 2005-10-09 - Paul\'s Tavern; Belmar, NJ  (Read 5059 times)

wiredchicken

• teamCosmicSpacewayRhyme
Setlist: 2005-10-09 - Paul\'s Tavern; Belmar, NJ
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2005, 06:27:15 pm »
nevermind, i think i figured out who u are by your profile.  what up Gavin, its Colin.  when did u guys get back lastnight/this morning?

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2005, 07:13:07 pm »
had to be exciting KNOWING you were about to hear a Scheme. exciting and relaxing at the same time.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

plainandsimple

• running against the wind
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2005, 07:59:42 pm »
Sounds like a great show. Would like to hear the way they played the RR second set.
I hope the 10 people in the crowd had an idea what was going on.(sorry I missed it)
Simpleman. Thats what I am...
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

wiredchicken

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2005, 08:24:50 pm »
had to be exciting KNOWING you were about to hear a Scheme. exciting and relaxing at the same time.

that was indeed a nice treat. knowing it was coming was nice.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2005, 10:19:58 pm »
of course it was a doozie...it was in South Belmar New Jersey....in October....  and it cost 30 bucks to get in.....

So the band has played all 3 of their studio albums as sets at shows now....Nice!
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

wiredchicken

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2005, 10:44:42 pm »
it didnt cost $30 to get in. that was for the whole weekend. it was like $10 last night.  shouldve come down Genc.  Walshd me he was coming then pulled a no show.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2005, 10:48:15 pm »
Colin...I told you last week that I couldnt come because I work on Sundays.....Forgetful Wookie....

Regarding Walshy....if its 4am and he is blabbing about how he is going here and then heading there....you should know that it is total bullshit...  That kid is the king of big drunk talk > no show....

Looks like it was a ser show and I wish I was able to be there....
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela

wiredchicken

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2005, 10:54:13 pm »
no walsh had posted on the board about doing the weekend then only being able to do the Pauls show. then the no shwo.  i know you said you had to work.  so what? hahahaha.  you coming to PA this weekend?  Fri night/sat morn is gonna rip. free food and booze sat morn too.  Sure you are prolyl just gonna go to the Mass show though.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2005, 10:59:14 pm »
I would love to go to the shows on Fri > Sat but its just not gonna happen since I have prior commitments on Friday night and not enough CHACHING to do the Fri>Sat Morn > Sat Night run.....so wook it up for all of us who cant make it......