Author Topic: Setlist: 2005-09-23 - Revolution Hall; Troy, NY  (Read 11042 times)

funkydrummer23

• \"I love lamp\"
    • http://
Setlist: 2005-09-23 - Revolution Hall; Troy, NY
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2005, 09:18:36 pm »
has jeremy wall ever sat in with the breakfast before?...that jam in gladis is awesome!!!!!

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2005, 09:24:17 pm »
Quote from: funkydrummer23
has jeremy wall ever sat in with the breakfast before?...that jam in gladis is awesome!!!!!

05/05/04 Vermont Song
09/30/04 (??)
01/26/05 Language
05/12/05 Lady Madonna

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2005, 09:39:12 pm »
Quote from: boombox
Just been listening to this one and couldn\'t believe the boys actually had Jeremy Wall sit in with them. We\'ve often dicussed sit-ins and collaborations, but this one is probably the  highest profile sit-in I\'ve heard of. Feel free to correct me, but how often do you get million selling artists sitting in with the band? Lucky coincidence he was there maybe, but he sat in for a monster jam - shows mutual respect. Now we need some press coverage of things like this.

Jeremy Wall lives and works in Oneonta NY. He is a music professor at SUNY Oneonta. Phil, Eric, and Jason from Rezi all studied under him and played in a college credit funk band with him in addition to playing the last 4 or so shows (rev hall being one) with the Rezi. He loves rezi and the breakfast. He has been at and sat in on every oneonta bfast show. He even came to at least a couple of the after show jam sessions and rocked out with us. He is a cool guy. We call him JWall. He lights up the keys like woa. THat glady\'s is totally off the chain!!!!

some press coverage of that is a good idea.

Next issue of breakfast Digest....

Headline reads:

"Grammy winning Funk Legend Jeremy Wall Meets Galdy\'s Pimp"

is anyone else planning to submit a review to the digest of this show?  

If not I can take this one. If yes then put that jwall shit in there!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 09:51:19 pm by Klout »

Rujah

• team digest
    • http://
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2005, 11:49:55 pm »
i was going to but go right ahead. im already working up the finishing touches on like 4 stories or so, which will hopefully be printed sometime.  when is the next digest due out?
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................