Author Topic: Setlist - Timmy Tour "Lite" 11/6/06  (Read 6181 times)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Setlist - Timmy Tour "Lite" 11/6/06
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2006, 09:21:48 am »
knowing tim, if you dished out enough cash, he would do it. Or at least  quite a bit of it. However, it would cost some ser $$
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2006, 11:30:39 am »
Quote from: RadicalRich1138;125369
:takes money out of ATM:

i am getting all wednesday all RAQ!

you would have an easier time convicing tim to play an entire set with his ball bag hanging out of his zipper.....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

jking

• thanks!!
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2006, 11:58:53 am »
PMewwww.....

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2006, 12:11:25 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;125378
you would have an easier time convicing tim to play an entire set with his ball bag hanging out of his zipper.....

if that were the case i\'m sure a lot more ladies would be throwing in on the tip truck..... and a lot less dudes at the shows....
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2006, 04:02:04 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;125378

:wah:
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2006, 06:23:16 pm »
Quote from: derickw;125388
if that were the case i\'m sure a lot more ladies would be throwing in on the tip truck..... and a lot less dudes at the shows....

Guys, i hate to break it to you....but....balls are not attractive. i think it would scare the ladies away...

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2006, 06:32:32 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;125488
Guys, i hate to break it to you....but....balls are not attractive. i think it would scare the ladies away...

HA....they\'re not?

That could be the funniest post of the day.....
Congrats SkyePrizm....
oh and if you look at the richters thread for tonight, you will see that I jumped the gun about working the door tonight, so come say hi as I will be getting down up front and buy me a beer ;)
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2006, 06:47:23 pm »
tim\'s scrote definitely made a guest appearance at the corner pocket last week. :rolleyes:

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2006, 06:59:10 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;125498
tim\'s scrote definitely made a guest appearance at the corner pocket last week. :rolleyes:

whaaaat?  i missed something.  damn, i didnt think i was that drunk.

Quote from: Stephengencs;125492
HA....they\'re not?

That could be the funniest post of the day.....
Congrats SkyePrizm....
oh and if you look at the richters thread for tonight, you will see that I jumped the gun about working the door tonight, so come say hi as I will be getting down up front and buy me a beer ;)

I\'m glad I gave you a laugh.  :biggrin:     I saw the other thread about you not working the door.  that sux.  I understand about needing the money.  people dont understand sometimes how its hard to find flexible work.  i just quit my FT job because i need one that is like 25 hours a week and the key being they can\'t bitch if I need a day off...um...not happening.  im draining my savings.  so hopefully, we\'ll both have luck.  :)

im still on the fence about going tonight. it sounds corny.... but i hate driving in the rain/or on wet roads by myself.  its a quirk.  i wish i still lived downtown.....i could have walked.  but if i go, ill seek you out and buy you beer...if not tonight, then next time.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 06:59:10 pm by SkyePrizm »

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2006, 07:14:20 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;125498

Oh...I thought that was just a train on the bitter brink of derailment......ouch....Classic shit though....fucking classic...

No, skyeprizm, you didnt miss Timmy "hanging brain" on stage ;)
well hope to see ya tonight