Author Topic: Setlist - Timmy Tour "Lite" 11/6/06  (Read 6186 times)

RadicalRich1138

Setlist - Timmy Tour "Lite" 11/6/06
« on: November 07, 2006, 08:48:24 am »
Set 1:  You Don\'t Know How it Feels, Wonderwall, Jam*>Down on the Croner, Today, Jam**>Hide Your Love Away>Breaking the Girl, Ooh Child***>Sir Duke, Jam#>Vasoline>Because I Got High, Girl, Johnny B. Goode, Creep##, Do You Want to Know a Secret, Hits from the Bong>Susie Q.

Set 2:  Castles Made of Sand, Kodachrome, Under the Bridge, More Than a Feeling, Cocaine, Looking Out my Backdoor, My Sweet Lord, Golgi Apparatus, Today Was a Good Day, Touch Me, Space Jam$>In the Summertime, Alive, Paint it Black>God Bless America

*-Close Encounters of the Third Kind Tease
**-Jurassic Park Tease
***-Harry Hood Jam
#-Simpsons Tease
##-Mashed Potato Pizza Shout Out
$-Mashed Potato Pizza Shout Out Reprise

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 10:52:59 am »
meh.

BAR is a cool place to see tim play.....but it will never, at least to me, equal what goes down on Wednesday night at Richters....

And for all of you that like to see Tim play for free, you should stick with BAR, because now that I am working the door on Wednesday nights, there will be ABSOLUTELY NO GUESTLIST.  It is only $2 to get in with only half the cover going to Tim......
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 10:56:27 am »
Quote from: Stephengencs;125210
meh.

BAR is a cool place to see tim play.....but it will never, at least to me, equal what goes down on Wednesday night at Richters....

And for all of you that like to see Tim play for free, you should stick with BAR, because now that I am working the door on Wednesday nights, there will be ABSOLUTELY NO GUESTLIST.  It is only $2 to get in with only half the cover going to Tim......

and what, the door man makes a dollar as well? Do we need to audit this? ;)
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 11:05:47 am »
Come on Mr. Ryan......one buck for tim and one for the house.....I am compensated for my duties, but I get nothing from the cover......I now understand why Timmy (the original door guys name) hated working the door on Wednesdays.....because nobody wanted to pay the cover, and everyone broke his balls......so if you dont want to pay a cover to see Tim play on wednesdays, stay home and maybe if nobody shows up, they will end up cancelling the cover alltogether...
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 11:18:36 am »
just bustin on ya stevie, calm down. Door man = better you than me. On top of everything else, it\'s hard to hear the music out there.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 11:19:07 am »
Quote from: Stephengencs;125210
meh.

And for all of you that like to see Tim play for free, you should stick with BAR, because now that I am working the door on Wednesday nights, George will be able to get in without any problem. It is only $2 to get in with only half the cover going to Tim......

a measly 2 bucks aint bad at all
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 11:22:48 am »
Quote from: Stephengencs;125215
Come on Mr. Ryan......one buck for tim and one for the house.....I am compensated for my duties, but I get nothing from the cover......I now understand why Timmy (the original door guys name) hated working the door on Wednesdays.....because nobody wanted to pay the cover, and everyone broke his balls......so if you dont want to pay a cover to see Tim play on wednesdays, stay home and maybe if nobody shows up, they will end up cancelling the cover alltogether...

Before that guy, the doorman at Richter\'s was my friend Pete (like in \'04/05)
  Most likely if Pete charged, it went in his pocket.:thumbsdow

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 11:25:40 am »
I make no promises PapaGfunk....I will still have to "see" your ID....

Quote from: SkyePrizm;125222

no matter how broke I am.....and I am broke as a skunk....I would never ever steal money from Tim or Richters.....Do I know you SkyePrizm?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 11:25:40 am by Stephengencs »

peaches626

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 11:28:15 am »
gencs, i know ur all about richters, but i have to say, i think my three favorite second sets of timmy tour were from three venues not called richters.... one at bar, one at sully\'s, and one at sidebar (staatus).....
that said, richters is and always will be the shit
taints rule, gypsies drool!

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 11:31:26 am »
Quote from: Stephengencs;125223
I make no promises PapaGfunk....I will still have to "see" your ID....

Quote from: SkyePrizm;125222

no matter how broke I am.....and I am broke as a skunk....I would never ever steal money from Tim or Richters.....Do I know you SkyePrizm?

No, you don\'t know me.  i dont think you do.   but i wasnt saying you\'d steal.  i was saying its about time they got a doorman who was doing his job.  i love pete like a brother, but he really sucked at what he was doing.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 11:32:33 am »
Fair enough Timmy.......I do agree that Tim plays ser music whether he is at Richters, BAR, Sidebar, Sullys, TKA, Pete The Fan\'s @ Latenight, or Willington Oaks.....However, there is magic in the air on Wendesdays, and NOTHING can compare to what happened last Wednesday when Tim was screaming "YOU ARE ALL FUCKING SLAVES" to the crowd as well as the whole "Are you a Champion of Life?"....not to mention the FREE>Hardluck>Free from last week....SER!
See you guys tomorrow?????

peaches626

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2006, 11:35:32 am »
i wish, but i\'ll be busy getting a drum lesson
taints rule, gypsies drool!

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2006, 11:39:40 am »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;125227

No, you don\'t know me.  i dont think you do.   but i wasnt saying you\'d steal.  i was saying its about time they got a doorman who was doing his job.  i love pete like a brother, but he really sucked at what he was doing.

Fair Enough.....Well hope to meet ya down the road.....Maybe tomorrow?

RadicalRich1138

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2006, 11:47:57 am »
GENCS i was expected to see you last night, and while BAR is no richters the pizza is amazing, and last nights show was a whole lot of fun, also LOST>south park is on wednesdays which may keep me from going

is the $2 cover a big deal?  i didnt know people were always trying to get out of it

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2006, 11:53:32 am »
Quote from: RadicalRich1138;125233
GENCS i was expected to see you last night, and while BAR is no richters the pizza is amazing, and last nights show was a whole lot of fun, also LOST>south park is on wednesdays which may keep me from going

is the $2 cover a big deal?  i didnt know people were always trying to get out of it

First off BAR\'s pizza is decient.  It is far from my favorite on a regular basis. However I did have one of the best pizzas I ever ate in my life there.  Me and Wah split a white clam light on the mozz w a bit of extra garlic.....

Dont ever expect to see me at BAR because at this point I have to choose between going out on mondays or wednesdays, and for me it is a definite NO BRAINER.......Not to mention most of the BAR "regulars" (NOT BAR TT REGULARS) are pompus fuckwads who I would rather spit on than try to get them to be into the music and scene of TT.

As for the cover being a big deal....No its really not, but I had about 7 people tell me "I dont pay a cover" last wedesday, and to that I had to say...."ooooh sorrry chip...but tonight you do"....

To miss a live music event to watch a show (no matter how classic...I love SP too) that is repeated later that night not to mention multipule times during the week is well...WEAK!