Author Topic: Setlist: 2006-07-21 - The Irving; Indianapolis, IN  (Read 7202 times)

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
Setlist: 2006-07-21 - The Irving; Indianapolis, IN
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2006, 08:38:49 am »
Quote from: lockley_333
Quote from:

It must have been strange going from 10k lakes to this place. I\'d like to see them play the Music Mill or the Vogue (it would be awesome to hear them open for MMW) next time they come to Indy. I asked around and no one I knew had any idea where the Irving Theater was.. But anyway, the music sounded great and the Breakfast never disapoint. Even though there were only and handfull of people there, they still put a lot of energy into the show. Hopefully they\'ll come to indianapolis again!

any chance of you uploading a couple of those clip so some us can download. or putting up a u send it link for download
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2006, 10:06:44 am »
Stephen - The Mousetrap Bar and Grill is a good venue. They get regular advertisement slots on a couple radio stations in town. A lot of smaller bands play there, but more people are likely to come out because of the venue\'s reputation. Chris Robie emailed me and is currently getting the Moustrap on the Home Grown Venue list, and when that happens I\'ll be able to work with them more closely. Definitely have Alex look into that venue for the fall tour, or have him contact me and I\'ll check some things out.
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2006, 09:09:31 am »
Quote from: kyndkate
Soooo DavePeck......when\'s that recording gonna surface?

never.

lockley_333

• Garaj Mahalic
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2006, 02:40:44 pm »
Quote from: derickw
any chance of you uploading a couple of those clip so some us can download. or putting up a u send it link for download

I was right in front of a huge speaker and the video\'s sound like rockets blasting off into outer space! Its too bad because I caught some excellent jams; it\'s just really difficult to even make out the notes. If you\'re still interested, let me know.

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2006, 02:59:59 pm »

I was right in front of a huge speaker and the video\'s sound like rockets blasting off into outer space! Its too bad because I caught some excellent jams; it\'s just really difficult to even make out the notes. If you\'re still interested, let me know.

ya, def. you can usendit out if that\'s cool, just post the link in this thread
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

lockley_333

• Garaj Mahalic
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2006, 01:59:25 am »

ya, def. you can usendit out if that\'s cool, just post the link in this thread

Yeah, I can put it up anyway; I\'ve been real busy lately though and I have a shitty internet connection (wireless), so it might take a little time.