Author Topic: 7th Annual Fonghoulish Freakout - 10/29/05 Hartford, CT  (Read 9750 times)

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
7th Annual Fonghoulish Freakout - 10/29/05 Hartford, CT
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2005, 10:33:58 am »
Addison is good shit but to miss an event like like FFO...... i don\'t know if there that good.
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2005, 10:34:57 am »
Hope this webster show is a little better than the last....
3-4-05:  Inspired, enlightened, surprised, excited, confused, evoked euphoria, focused, newfound faith in music.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2005, 10:36:31 am »
Quote from: RadicalRich1138
AGP is playing the same night in SoNo for Magic Hat night of the living dead, i\'m so torn!

If this board had a penatly box per Wolfys request...the above statement would get you at least 3 days banishment....

AGP is like a cabinet full of pots and pans spilling onto the ground compared to The Breakfast....and I understand the whole "to each his/her own thing", but there is no contest between AGP and The Breakfast....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2005, 10:41:35 am »
Quote from: Stephengencs
AGP is playing the same night in SoNo for Magic Hat night of the living dead, i\'m so torn!

If this board had a penatly box per Wolfys request...the above statement would get you at least 3 days banishment....

AGP is like a cabinet full of pots and pans spilling onto the ground compared to The Breakfast....and I understand the whole "to each his/her own thing", but there is no contest between AGP and The Breakfast....

.confirmed

I had to edit this to validate my confirmation. Although I do like the horn section, an event as traditional and epically celebrated as FFO should not be missed for any reason.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 10:48:19 am by derickw »
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2005, 10:44:56 am »
Come see the Breakfast and skip the Maceo Parker cover band. :P
Masturbation in the MFA

RadicalRich1138

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2005, 11:21:29 am »
Breakfast vs. AGP is no contest, but I HATE the webster, and a Magic Hat Event in CT, should be rage, I\'ll prolly end up in Hartford, but man do I hate the fucking webster.

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2005, 03:37:06 pm »

Why I dont\' see any kind of hard decision here, Breakfast Fo\' Life GUY!
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

princesscaspian

• gemini tactics
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2005, 03:40:09 pm »
Breakfast vs. AGP is no contest, but I HATE the webster, and a Magic Hat Event in CT, should be rage, I\'ll prolly end up in Hartford, but man do I hate the fucking webster.

.... ditto to that rich.... i hate the webster and it seems like they hate us equally... not to mention how they keep you and your drinks corraled in that crappy bar in the back.... blllah.... either way, i\'ll be there with a spiffffy costume!

anyone have any idea on what the theme is? are they even going to tell us? whats the point of having a theme if they\'re gonna keep it a secret anyway? i want my costume to fit in....  inquiring minds want to know :P
and what CAN you do, when your world is invaded by a reggaejunkiejew?!?

Me!

• life got in the way
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2005, 03:42:33 pm »
Quote from: princesscaspian

.... ditto to that rich.... i hate the webster and it seems like they hate us equally... not to mention how they keep you and your drinks corraled in that crappy bar in the back.... blllah.... either way, i\'ll be there with a spiffffy costume!

anyone have any idea on what the theme is? are they even going to tell us? whats the point of having a theme if they\'re gonna keep it a secret anyway? i want my costume to fit in....  inquiring minds want to know :P

They\'re just annoyed all their other "secrets" got out.(i.e. Sgt. Peppers)  no idea though, Suprises are always nice anyway
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

princesscaspian

• gemini tactics
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2005, 03:54:48 pm »
Quote from: Me!
They\'re just annoyed all their other "secrets" got out.(i.e. Sgt. Peppers)  no idea though, Suprises are always nice anyway

absolutely, and understandle that they\'d be frustrated at all the people who knew about the puppethouse albums...im most definitely a fan of surprises... i almost wish i didnt know at the puppethouse -- those sets would have had more of an effect on me if i was in the dark...

i just think that it will be much more fun if everyone is on the same page for the halloween show, plus its always fun to see creative costumes based on the theme.... there is still PLENTY of room for surprises even if we know the theme....
and what CAN you do, when your world is invaded by a reggaejunkiejew?!?

Me!

• life got in the way
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2005, 03:59:56 pm »
Quote from: princesscaspian

i just think that it will be much more fun if everyone is on the same page for the halloween show, plus its always fun to see creative costumes based on the theme.... there is still PLENTY of room for surprises even if we know the theme....

Def. it\'s always nice to see a giant goup of people on the same page, Had more people known we might have seen more Lebowski costumes last year.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2005, 04:00:08 pm »
the theme was just recently decided on. we will find out tomorrow night if it is going to be kept a secret or not. i\'m guessing not, but we\'ll see..

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2005, 05:38:43 pm »
Quote from: derickw
Quote from: Stephengencs

.confirmed

I had to edit this to validate my confirmation. Although I do like the horn section, an event as traditional and epically celebrated as FFO should not be missed for any reason.

I don\'t know if that can be a real confirmation w/ the reason you gave. I know The Breakfast are good and FFO is a tradition but I\'m missing it and not even sweating it as I\'ll be at Vegoose. This is a great reason to miss FFO thus.....
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2005, 08:49:11 pm »
no secrets on the theme...

STAR WARS

ChrisF

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2005, 08:58:17 pm »
Quote from: davepeck
no secrets on the theme...

STAR WARS

hmmmm....it sure would be nice if they were to debut a certain new tune at the freakout.

:out: