Author Topic: Setlist: 2008-04-11 - The Crepe Place; Santa Cruz, CA  (Read 4062 times)

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Setlist: 2008-04-11 - The Crepe Place; Santa Cruz, CA
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 04:26:13 pm »
Devo - did you exchange info with the Crepe Place taper?  I certainly wouldn\'t mind hearing this show if the elusive taper surfaces with a copy.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 04:55:11 pm »
well, he\'s got my info, but i didn\'t get his (stupid!). haven\'t heard from him yet. will give it 2 weeks before i really start to sweat though. that \'Cut My Hair\' needs to be heard again!!

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 05:04:01 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;186761
well, he\'s got my info, but i didn\'t get his (stupid!). haven\'t heard from him yet. will give it 2 weeks before i really start to sweat though. that \'Cut My Hair\' needs to be heard again!!

was lobster the taper? if not, why were 3 tapers there and none of them taping? :lol:

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2008, 05:12:37 pm »
Quote from: ChrisF;186763

was lobster the taper? if not, why were 3 tapers there and none of them taping? :lol:

i don\'t know who lobster is. the taper\'s name was dan. he was there for the opening band, and was set up way in the back of the room. i talked him into taping the breakfast.

wayne and i both did the same thing - walked into the place, and realized after about 5 minutes that there was just nowhere to set up. i would have definitely had a bad night if i recorded, because i would have been babysitting all night. i ended up having a great time instead. the place was uncomfortably tiny, and the guy who was recording way in the back was doing so at a table full of people.

ChrisF

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 05:45:25 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;186764
Quote from: ChrisF;186763

i don\'t know who lobster is. the taper\'s name was dan. he was there for the opening band, and was set up way in the back of the room. i talked him into taping the breakfast.

wayne and i both did the same thing - walked into the place, and realized after about 5 minutes that there was just nowhere to set up. i would have definitely had a bad night if i recorded, because i would have been babysitting all night. i ended up having a great time instead. the place was uncomfortably tiny, and the guy who was recording way in the back was doing so at a table full of people.

at CT Yankee 2 years ago lobster was taping and i used his dat source to patch in a drop out. he posted earlier in this thread and he might be the guy.

lobster

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2008, 11:52:00 am »
Okay here it is. I was taping and so was my buddy Dan. Same rig. He went out of town for his anniversary and I needed something from him before it could be uploaded. Well he\'s back and I uploaded the show to LMA.
Not the best recording considering the room but the chatter goes away as people step away from the bar to get their groove on.
Have at it.
Lobster

http://www.archive.org/details/breakfast2008-04-11.flac16

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2008, 12:10:13 pm »
thanks mang
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

peaches626

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2008, 01:27:33 pm »
nice, everyone should give this a listen- lots of fun goin on in this little room!
taints rule, gypsies drool!