Author Topic: Wakesurfing anyone?  (Read 2742 times)

MakisupaPJ

• The Polish Kielbasa Man
Wakesurfing anyone?
« on: February 20, 2006, 07:12:19 pm »
Hey everyone...for the past few years a new thing has evolved in the wakeboarding community..its called wakesurfing. What you do is start with a rope in hand and ride about 7 feet behind the back of the boat. Once you get the speed just right you can let go and surf...Ive gone for over a half hour without hanging onto a rope....its sooo fun and painless.  I would love to have a party/campover at my parents house this summer and teach people how to do this or just do what what ever you want (tubing, waterskiing, wakeboarding, or just plain drinking)...maybe the band would want to play an acoustic set on the beach? :biggrin: Anyway here is a link to a short (corny) video of me wakesurfing last summer...see ya all in Danbury..PJ

http://download.yousendit.com/28F13251BDA04827
"When you worry too much about the past or the future, you lose sight of the present"

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Wakesurfing anyone?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 07:21:49 pm »
^^^ if it is cool, I think we can pull some money together and at least get a TT get up on the beach.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

YoMa

Wakesurfing anyone?
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 07:26:41 pm »
i\'ve already told you about my coordination issues, makisupa. this sounds fun as hell though.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Wakesurfing anyone?
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 07:31:56 pm »
I hate the water but I love to party. A few drinks and I will do it.

MakisupaPJ

Wakesurfing anyone?
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 07:52:12 pm »
a few drinks and you might end up going 60 mph in a tube holding on for dear life...I gave up tubing many years ago...thats how I can still walk with a functioning central nervous system!
"When you worry too much about the past or the future, you lose sight of the present"

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Wakesurfing anyone?
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 07:55:31 pm »
^^^ lol, imagine the space man on a tube going 60mph, drunk holding on. I\'d be dead in the water, "dead man floating"

MakisupaPJ

Wakesurfing anyone?
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2006, 08:44:24 pm »
At least you would have a life jacket on (its the law)...sometimes they save you from whiplash and other times they keep you floating until help arrives (with another beer)...

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
Wakesurfing anyone?
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 10:01:59 am »
Timmy\'s a whore we could get him to do it for the right amount of $$$$$$, def something to think about........
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

obsession600

• The Duke Of NY A#1
    • http://
Wakesurfing anyone?
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 11:05:01 am »
That is very cool!
Nice recovery at the 12 second mark.;)
"I taught them everything they know, but not everything I know."
"The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing."
-James Brown