Author Topic: I got into my first fight last night. . .  (Read 5148 times)

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
    • http://www.myspace.com/antbach
I got into my first fight last night. . .
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2004, 12:57:12 pm »
I\'ll try to address everything at once, heh, try is the key word.

Dave, yes my lights were on, but even if they weren\'t I am the palest kid in New England, I pretty much glow in the dark. I think the word was just part of his vocabulary and for some reason it sparked me.

Gray, no baseball bats to use even if I wanted. I removed the 4 iron from my golf bag, must of been out of habit since my 4 iron is my most used club. I wasn\'t about to hit him with it cos I didnt feel like spending the night in lock up especially when I know my roommates don\'t half nearly enough money to bail me out.

Also, I found no reason to actually fight the kid, but he shoved me quite a few times before I even though about it. Good thing is the rent-a-cops pretty much know who these three are, as do all the RAs on campus because they\'ve been causing a lot of trouble lately anyways. The tall black kid is gonna get charged with trespassing because he is already banned from the campus. The short black kid who was cool and tryed to break it up probably didn\'t want trouble because I found out he was the star of the basketball team.  And the original kid is getting kicked out of his dorm, not only because of this incident but I guess he\'s been vandalizing his own hall and they caught all three of them in the parking lot last week punching cars. So pretty much they\'ll all get whats coming to them.

Meanwhile, I am left with nothing but a story, a small bruise behind my ear (dont know where that came from) and no god damn AIWA, heh.
"Okay everybody, for my next miracle, I\'m going to turn water into funk!"

tiedyetoga

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2004, 01:03:29 pm »
If they attack you, you have every right to attack back. I just hope you do a good job. I\'m not a violent person, I just get even.

Good for you taking the high road. Did you ever feel like you were in danger?
If you want to have fun, think of something to get back at them.

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2004, 01:09:42 pm »
well yea I know I have the right to defend my self, dont get me wrong, I threw a few punches before getting hit by one of the other kids, then I seriously though the one kid who broke it up thought I was possessed cos I just had this blank stare and a grin on my face and let the first kid punch me in the face a few more times without even moving a muscle.

Plus, Im pretty sure he woke up with a huge headache considering when he tryed shoving me I pretty much tossed his head into the wall.

I\'m the least violent person, trouble just seems to find me. Like I said, this was the first actual fight I\'ve been in my whole life, not including my brother but no punches were ever thrown by me in those

tiedyetoga

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2004, 01:28:29 pm »
You want to have some fun the legal way? Take their asses to court and have a field day. They will see who gets the last laugh.

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2004, 01:30:20 pm »
Originally posted by tiedyetoga
You want to have some fun the legal way? Take their asses to court and have a field day. They will see who gets the last laugh.

For Sure
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2004, 01:31:04 pm »
Originally posted by tiedyetoga

I\'m all set, heh, like I can afford a lawyer. Im not worried about it, just a little pissed I actually dont have a new car stereo that was thought to be in my possesion.

tiedyetoga

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2004, 01:48:32 pm »
I\'m sure if you get damages awarded you will be able to get one. Just make sure it\'s an Awia. ;)

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2004, 05:43:48 pm »
That story just totally proves people are insane.  Like, who in their right mind just walks into a man\'s place and starts a fight with him? That\'s such a lack of respect.  I applaud you for keeping your cool.  

When I hear stories like this it just makes me feel the world is full of such violent people.... people need to start taking anger management courses.  Anthony is such a common name, too.  You probably got framed.

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
    • http://
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2004, 05:47:11 pm »
i tell ya though....those fuckin anger management courses really piss me off

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2004, 06:45:47 pm »
perfect!
Masturbation in the MFA

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2004, 06:48:06 pm »
My best friend Lauren actually has a court order to take anger management courses.  It\'s funny but sad...her parents called the cops on her one night.  And the cops said she was a threat to her parents...