Author Topic: Anna Liffey\'s; New Haven, CT  (Read 3470 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Anna Liffey\'s; New Haven, CT
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2010, 09:43:22 am »
Quote from: Spacey;257737
Quote from: Stephengencs;257736
Quote from: Spacey;257732
Quote from: Stephengencs;257729
Quote from: zuke583;257722
hating on ween too? steve, i thought you were browner than that..

I\'m not hating.......as for Ween timmy tour tunes its pretty much Roses are Free or Transdermal Celebration....honestly I\'d rather hear him play The Stranger or Movin Out....but that is just me.....

You are shitting on Wilco and WEEN for Billy Joel?

Also, got a solution to our problem. Considering I have an 8 a.m. BNI meeting in Branford tomorrow morning, there will be very few drinks consumed,  probably none, so I might just drive.

I am just saying what I like to see at a Timmy Tour show....again, not that anyone cares, and even more knowing that everyone likes something different...all i am shitting on is tunes I\'d rather not hear Tim play solo every single time i see him......Obviously Tim is going to play what ALL his fans want to hear, not just one stupid loudmouth jerk....

Regarding tonight, I am probably going to have to drive the Lounger back to Milford after work, so I wont be there till tenish...unless he wants to tag along.....i will be in touch either way....

As long as that,"Hey, Hey, What Can I Do?" isn\'t played.

SULTANS OF SWING > GUYUTE for the sake of pete.
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2010, 09:49:47 am »

I\'m not hating.......as for Ween timmy tour tunes its pretty much Roses are Free or Transdermal Celebration....honestly I\'d rather hear him play The Stranger or Movin Out....but that is just me.....

Also, got a solution to our problem. Considering I have an 8 a.m. BNI meeting in Branford tomorrow morning, there will be very few drinks consumed,  probably none, so I might just drive.

I am just saying what I like to see at a Timmy Tour show....again, not that anyone cares, and even more knowing that everyone likes something different...all i am shitting on is tunes I\'d rather not hear Tim play solo every single time i see him......Obviously Tim is going to play what ALL his fans want to hear, not just one stupid loudmouth jerk....

Regarding tonight, I am probably going to have to drive the Lounger back to Milford after work, so I wont be there till tenish...unless he wants to tag along.....i will be in touch either way....

Steve "that\'s a Deeewww" Gencarelli: hating on Timmy Tour before hating on Timmy Tour was cool
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2010, 09:54:13 am »
my request tonight:

down on the corner -> price is right theme, jesus, etc*

*extra slow version
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2010, 10:43:08 am »
Quote from: Stephengencs;257739
Quote from: Spacey;257737

As long as that,"Hey, Hey, What Can I Do?" isn\'t played.

SULTANS OF SWING > GUYUTE for the sake of pete.

a Broseph can only hope. If not for 30, definitely for 31.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2010, 11:19:44 am »
Quote from: NickNels;257740

Steve "that\'s a Deeewww" Gencarelli: hating on Timmy Tour before hating on Timmy Tour was cool

Quote from: zuke583;257741
my request tonight:

down on the corner -> price is right theme, jesus, etc*

*extra slow version

I am now unsure who the real Flounder is........

Howbout a nice Deeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwich - Roses Are Free > Jesus Etc. > Transdermal Celebration > The Price Is Right > Poor Places > The Price Is Right > Transdermal Celebration > Jesus Etc. > Roses Are Free ***all extra slow versions
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

ulee

• Psygned in
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2010, 11:41:13 am »
think i\'ll swingit byit

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2010, 04:58:39 pm »
apparently there will be some rare appearances this evening. the masses are assembling.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2010, 09:26:40 pm »
Assembling what?
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.