Author Topic: Setlist: 2010-10-29 - 12th Annual Fonghoulish Freakout: Iron Horse; Northampton, MA  (Read 6060 times)

galenas

• Global Moderator
I: Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky^* > X-Files Theme Song (Jam)* > Space Oddity^ > Metropolis^**, Inca Roads^***, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Subterranean Homesick Alien, Existential Funk^^

E: 2001^#

* with "Space is the Place" - Sun Ra tease
** with "The Twilight Zone" monologue - Rod Serling; aka "The Breakfast Zone" intro; with "Outer Spaceways Incorporated" - Sun Ra tease
*** First Time Played (Frank Zappa)
^ with "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" - John Williams tease
^^ with "Space Cowboy" - Jamiroquai tease
# with play of words on "Star Trek\'s Space: The Final Frontier" monologue; with "Star Wars: Main Theme" - John Williams, "One Nation Under a Groove" - Funkadelic, and "Inca Roads" - Frank Zappa teases; with Mike Carter (guitar) and Quinn Ferree (drums) from the Indobox

thanks to NickNels and Matt Vallo for the setlist!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 08:00:47 am by simpletwistupdon »

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
I: Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky > x-files Theme Song (Jam) > space Oddity > Metropolis*$, Inca Roads**, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Subterranean Homesick Alien, Existential Funk**

Encore:
2001#

* "The Breakfast zone Intro"
$ "If you find Earth boring, just the same old same thing, sign up with Outer Spaceways Incorporated" (narrated by Tim)
** First Time Played
*** Jamiroquai - Space Cowboy tease
# Mike Carter (guitar) and Quinn Ferree (Drums) from the Indobox

thanks to Matt Vallo for the setlist!
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

mvallo

The set list is still a work in progress. please feel free to add or make changes.
thanks.

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
nice, finally an inca roads!!!

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
first time existential funk was played? sweet
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Having listened to this set: Excellent.

Wish I had not missed Subterranian Homesick Alien, as I am probably the biggest Radiohead fan around these parts. Nice to have it in my music jukebox, though. Thanks again Matt.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

santropez

this show was amazingggggggg!!!!!! wish there were 2 sets but then again when they play 2 sets i wish there were 3 so beggers can\'t be choosers.!!!!!!!!!!

can we get some more feeeeeeedback people. bfast members are bummed no one posted about the facemeltage of this show :guitar:  shit rageddd  let\'s celebrate about it
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 06:12:01 pm by santropez »

mvallo

Quote from: Vassillios;262549
first time existential funk was played? sweet

existential funk ***

*** Jamiroquai - Space Cowboy tease

was missing a "*"

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
sounds great, thanks for capturing this performance. Incca Roads sounds great, goodjob boys
caress me, aunt jemima

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Quote from: santropez;262603
bfast members are bummed no one posted about the facemeltage of this show :guitar:

lol.. I would think a venue full of super-psyched under-age girls busting open glowsticks would count for some kind of approval ;)

idk.. i used to be notorious for "best show ever!" after every show I went to... and got my balls broke for it constantly hahaha
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

tpalms4prez

• :banwpoa:
the show just absolutely sherds all the way through there is no doubt about that. its tuesday morning and my brian is still recovering. absolutely outstanding boy

TeddyT

I: Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky^* > X-Files Theme Song (Jam)* > Space Oddity^ > Metropolis^**, Inca Roads^***, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Subterranean Homesick Alien, Existential Funk^^

E: 2001^#

* with "Space is the Place" - Sun Ra tease
** with "The Twilight Zone" monologue - Rod Serling; aka "The Breakfast Zone" intro; with "Outer Spaceways Incorporated" - Sun Ra tease
*** First Time Played (Frank Zappa)
^ with "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" - John Williams tease
^^ with "Space Cowboy" - Jamiroquai tease
# with play of words on "Star Trek\'s Space: The Final Frontier" monologue; with "Star Wars: Main Theme" - John Williams, "One Nation Under a Groove" - Funkadelic, and "Inca Roads" - Frank Zappa teases; with Mike Carter (guitar) and Quinn Ferree (drums) from the Indobox

thanks to NickNels and Matt Vallo for the setlist!

YoMa

looks like a fun set. planned on going but got sick the day before! :(

gonna give this a listen tonight.

jakespetphish

inca roads blew my mind

mvallo

thanks, teddy for the @**#$%^&* update teases, additional info and corrections!!  

was Subterranean Homesick Alien (Radiohead) a first time played? I don\'t recall the breakfast ever playing it.