Author Topic: Federal Income Tax is a scam and this guy is proving it.  (Read 630 times)

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
Federal Income Tax is a scam and this guy is proving it.
« on: September 19, 2007, 03:10:54 am »
Do not know how this slipped by me.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56855

If only people realized they really did not have to pay this shit the government would be fucked.

I only file because I know how to get a nice chunk of change back and have only paid a couple hundred bucks one year because I fucked up.

That is the only time I have ever bothered to give any money and that is before I knew that it was a scam. If I screwed up now I would just blow it off and let them come and try to collect.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 06:25:36 am »
Spokesman Robert Marvin in Washington\'s IRS office told WND the Internal Revenue Code provides for taxation on salaries or wages, but when pressed for a specific citation, or constitutional provision, he said, "I can\'t comment."

[Tom Cryer] researched not only tax laws, but also the documents pertaining to the drafting of the U.S. Constitution as well as the first income tax.

He said throughout his battle, he\'s offered at every turn to pay taxes if the IRS could show him the authorization, and that never has happened.

"The Criminal Investigation Division and Department of Justice both responded only with \'your position is frivolous.\' I had never stated a position, so how could they know whether it was frivolous?" he said. "Imagine my sending you a bill for $1,000 and when you call me and ask what the bill was for I simply said, \'that position is frivolous, just write the check and send it in.\'"

New word of the day: Kibitzing
Verb
to kibitz (third-person singular simple present kibitzes, present participle kibitzing, simple past kibitzed, past participle kibitzed)

(intransitive) To chat; to gossip; to make small talk or idle chatter.
Louise and I used to head down to the coffee shop and just sit for hours and kibitz.

(intransitive) To give unwanted advice or make unhelpful or idle comments, especially to someone playing a game.
Quit kibitzing! You\'re giving away my hand!
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 06:45:53 am »
"Capital must protect itself in every way...Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principal men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd."

JP Morgan….creator of the Federal Reserve
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

delfunk1

• South Shore BreakfastHead
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 08:06:25 am »
Ron Paul 2008
This isn\'t who it would be if it wasn\'t who it is.

"Part of me suspects that I\'m a loser, and the other part of me thinks I\'m God Almighty. " -John Lennon

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 11:05:35 am »
Quote from: leith;159098
Do not know how this slipped by me.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56855

If only people realized they really did not have to pay this shit the government would be fucked.

I only file because I know how to get a nice chunk of change back and have only paid a couple hundred bucks one year because I fucked up.

That is the only time I have ever bothered to give any money and that is before I knew that it was a scam. If I screwed up now I would just blow it off and let them come and try to collect.

Be very very careful with taxes. There might be some legal arguments to be made but they will come after your $ no matter how small. I have seen it first hand. The back taxes isn\'t what gets you. It is the fees and penalties. For example, lets say you don\'t pay taxes in April. They discover you haven\'t paid but it is now Dec or whenever. The penalties and fees are calculated from April not when they discover you haven\'t paid. So you get hit with months of penalties, all the back tax, and service charges and interest. And it snowballs from there. A small tax liability of a few hundred dollars can easily become thousands quickly, I have seen it first hand. The IRS can and will garnish wages amongst all sorts of other things they can do. So just keep this in mind when deciding to pay or not.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 11:30:15 am »
http://www.youtube.com/v/840pcPB9Xrc">http://www.youtube.com/v/840pcPB9Xrc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

JSleeper240

• I fling poo
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 11:37:30 am »
.info is a scam...you "dontations" are going to peck\'s (future) hair extensions and socks for GTB shows.