Author Topic: Looking for a trade  (Read 1614 times)

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Looking for a trade
« on: October 02, 2004, 02:51:18 pm »
Since my computer takes 75 hours to download shows to download shows, it\'s LMA is basically not an option for me.  I do want to get some of the "must have" shows of the past year or so.  In particular:

The Cafe 9 shows from September, 100 Below in Santa Monica, CA, Wheelhouse Tavern on 9-18-04 and maybe some other really good stuff I may be overlooking.

Any takers?

I would be glad to produce some cds for whomever in return.

Please!
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Looking for a trade
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 06:26:54 pm »
I just got about 30 new cds in the last week to entice whomever may want to trade with me.  Lots of fusion, funky jazz and 70\'s funk compilations.

An ideal trade could occur at the Iron Horse show on Friday night.

Anybody want to expand their collection while helping me add to my collection?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
Looking for a trade
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2004, 08:17:29 pm »
Should be able to hook you up. i\'m pretty sure I\'ll be at IH, definitely at Webster.
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Looking for a trade
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2004, 08:47:05 pm »
i\'ll be at webster if you want some of the older shows i can hook you up. I have the last tour complete, but i\'m kinda scattered otherwise with only a couple summer shows.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke